Haven and Hearth - Not enough LP

Author Topic: Haven and Hearth - Not enough LP  (Read 1205 times)

Click that stuff

I stole this from other threads that also stole this cause forget that stuff

About:
Haven & Hearth is a MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game) set in a fictional world loosely inspired by Slavic and Germanic myth and legend. The game sets itself apart from other games in the genre in its aim to provide players with an interactive, affectable and mutable game world, which can be permanently and fundamentally changed and affected through actions undertaken by the players. Our fundamental goal with Haven & Hearth is to create a game in which player choices have permanent and/or lasting effects and, thus, providing said players with a meaningful and fun gaming experience.

Players start the game surrounded by a vast and somewhat unforgiving wilderness, with only the most basic tools of survival at their disposal. The use of fire is a thematic focal point of the game's mythos, and an early and important task will be the simple lighting of one. As the first hearth fires disperse the darkness of the surrounding wilderness, more pressing questions will present themselves to the players: Who are they? Where are they? And, most importantly, where are they going? From this point on, players will have to blaze trails of their own into the unknown, the wilderness and the future, and explore and affect the world of Haven & Hearth using only their own best judgment and a chipped stone axe. Trust us, the stone axe is the stuff.

As players progress, they will be able to acquire new skills and abilities, allowing them to perform a variety of tasks—such as the claiming of land, the construction of buildings and the cultivation of crops—each step forward making the basic task of survival somewhat easier. Having progressed far enough, players will, in time, be able to organize themselves into societies, from simple tribes and villages, progressing through republics, nation states and, ultimately, empires.

TLDR By which that means it is all lies the game is an interactive waiting room

Some stuff to look at with eyeballs
Ender's Client (an enhanced client to help with HnH, a must have):
http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14575
(i dont use it this copypasta is lies)

Wiki, Very Helpful:
http://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/
(Very helpful is a goddamn understatement, you will not live without this taking up your precious eye sphere time)

I hate this game and you will too! So dive in!

Glad to see this getting another topic, the other one sadly died.

Hoping to see some Blockland societies pop up so I can give this game a try with some fellow forumers.

I'll be willing to join again

As long as this ain't P2W I'd be glad to try this with others.

As long as this ain't P2W I'd be glad to try this with others.
Completely free and completely agonizingly hard to do stuff!

has there been a world reset or something?

Did they bring back the old LP system yet?

oh god i remember when i played this

so many felled trees

so much carnage

such a tiny show of progress in the end... i guess we had two or three houses but still jesus christ it took some time

oh man this game was cool but confusing... i remember i actually claimed land once and made a little bit of progress :0