Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Blockland Servers [CLOSED TEMPORARILY - Check Page 57]  (Read 79819 times)

If they have to be manually removed every time the server restarts, a script to disable it would be better.
I doubt they are pasting things into eval one after the other instead of just putting everything to paste in a file.

Unless they are very backwards.

Why is everyone worrying how we restrict events? It's taken care of now stop posting it on the topic, it's getting annoying.

I doubt they are pasting things into eval one after the other instead of just putting everything to paste in a file.

Unless they are very backwards.
They used to do it one by one, but that was a while ago, so I was wondering what methods they were using currently.

Why is everyone worrying how we restrict events? It's taken care of now stop posting it on the topic, it's getting annoying.
It's not like there's a more important topic at hand right now except for hoping to hear about news and updates.  On the bright side, it's managing to keep this topic well-bumped.

They used to do it one by one, but that was a while ago, so I was wondering what methods they were using currently.
It's not like there's a more important topic at hand right now except for hoping to hear about news and updates.  On the bright side, it's managing to keep this topic well-bumped.
You are talking about something that haa been taken care if for 2 years, kind of a pointless discussion. If anything you could be talking about things like the update or things you want to see put into the game. Just saying.

Except that A) What's to talk about in the update, really.  We're all just kinda holding our breath at this point, and B) Every single suggestion that I've brought to the table has been shot down so there's seemingly no point in me mentioning anything about new content.

it would be really cool if your screen got darker and the water got darker as you descended into the ocean (if you make it really deep)
like we could do some deep sea scuba diving that would be cool

it would be really cool if your screen got darker and the water got darker as you descended into the ocean (if you make it really deep)
like we could do some deep sea scuba diving that would be cool
This is in tomorrows update.

This is in tomorrows update.
Is this done using vignettes? Or is the water actually layered.

Is this done using vignettes? Or is the water actually layered.

The water is actually layered, the only thing that needs to be done on it really is the colour.

The water is actually layered, the only thing that needs to be done on it really is the colour.
Suhweeet!

Every single suggestion that I've brought to the table has been shot down so there's seemingly no point in me mentioning anything about new content.
Quite obviously, they have a very clear vision of how the server will progress just like any relation between a project and author.

Very few suggestions will fit into that frame.

Quite obviously, they have a very clear vision of how the server will progress just like any relation between a project and author.

Very few suggestions will fit into that frame.
I have a very clear vision for the server, this update is just a stepping stone compared to what we have planned for the future.

If we end up going as far as I would like I will probably move away from the 'Fort Wars' name, because 'fort wars' is a generic term on blockland and refers to so many other similar servers; I want this one to stand out of the crowd.

Also I turn down a lot of suggestions because they wouldn't fit the current/planned gameplay, but many of my ideas for the server come from them. A few examples are things like UAVs, Attack Boats, Stationary Defenses, etc. Even if I don't use your ideas directly I usually take bits and pieces from it depending on what it is, and I try to fit it into what I have planned.

anyway its 1am im tired and I don't even know if what I am rambling on about right now makes sense but whatever

anyway its 1am im tired and I don't even know if what I am rambling on about right now makes sense but whatever

Children need their sleep, so go to bed.

Server is going up at 4:15PM EST. (about 5 minutes)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 03:08:44 PM by Clear Glass »