Glass' Blockland Servers [CLOSED TEMPORARILY - Check Page 57]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Blockland Servers [CLOSED TEMPORARILY - Check Page 57]  (Read 79664 times)

Autosaver
It works like a charm last time I loaded the bricks.

The server was suppose to be locked last night, obviously thorfin didn't do so and now it is crashed.
You w0t m8? I didn't lock it because I didn't go to bed. Then it crashed and I couldn't clean anything up.

It works like a charm last time I loaded the bricks.
You w0t m8? I didn't lock it because I didn't go to bed. Then it crashed and I couldn't clean anything up.
ah, do me a favor and look at the console log, also send strat a copy so he can see if its one of his add-ons.

start the server guise we cant wait!

okay guise i think hes almost reddy

[IMG width=1000]http://i.imgur.com/KWaOldN.jpg[/img

lmfao i love you glass

I'm sitting there with my family eating dinner and my phone is vibrating on the counter and i'm trying to ignore it and finally am like "WHAT loving monday IS MESSAGING ME?"

I'm sitting there with my family eating dinner and my phone is vibrating on the counter and i'm trying to ignore it and finally am like "WHAT loving monday IS MESSAGING ME?"

Lmao im sorry haha i hope it was a bountiful meal

No, it's something more memorable. It is the second most feared vehicle in the galaxy...

No, it's something more memorable. It is the second most feared vehicle in the galaxy...

right after one of my old aircraft carriers <3

It is the second most feared vehicle in the galaxy...
is it east german?

... death star?

No... That is the most feared Vehicle (technically it's not a vehicle, but it moves...) in the galaxy. I'm talking about the SECOND most feared vehicle in the galaxy...