Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Blockland Servers [CLOSED TEMPORARILY - Check Page 57]  (Read 79653 times)

NWO would be a good clan if we had a real application process.

That was our downfall.

Yeah. Too bad NWO leaders gave permission to everyone to let others in.

When does this go bakc up?

Yeah. Too bad NWO leaders gave permission to everyone to let others in.

Lol what?
When does this go back* up?
Hopefully this weekend.

Hopefully this weekend.
Ya know, I haven't heard anything from Glass about opening this up again anytime soon. I wonder if the server will die again, but I can say that I got laid off on one job so I should have more time here shortly to open and run the server.

I'm tired of hosting a server that can't stay up for more than 12 hours because it can't resist the urge to crash it's loving self. So until someone can figure out why it crashes overnight i'm done hosting.

Here is a console.log

If is indeed crashing overnight usually, then it might be beneficial to run a trace after everyone has left.

If is indeed crashing overnight usually, then it might be beneficial to run a trace after everyone has left.
Usually people are on during the time it crashes. By overnight I just mean when I get off and am not around, but there are still plenty of people on.

Then just run the trace after you leave. The main problem is that tracing could make the server not very playable while a decent population of players are on, but it should be vastly more helpful in pinpointing the problem than the regular console log.

How much RAM comes with the $15 performance package from BlockNet, Pecon?
It's 1GB.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 03:09:01 PM by Clear Glass »

Good news everyone! Fort Wars is coming back! Unlike my father! ;_;
It will be returning from its temporary hiatus hastily after a few hosting conditions fall into place.
Improvements and a few new addons will no doubt accompany its return.
If you have any questions, please feel free to post them.

any details on the new addons, or are you going to keep them a secret for now?

Secret for now, may announce them at a later date. :)

Will there be a minimap??  I'm still open to making one if someone provides the save for just the islands.

But coolio!

Ill talk to Glass, but I can provide you with just the default map if he is okay with it.

Woo! I've been work hard on the star destroyer and added some cool features. I'll upload some pics when I get home.