Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Blockland Servers [CLOSED TEMPORARILY - Check Page 57]  (Read 79164 times)

No... That is the most feared Vehicle (technically it's not a vehicle, but it moves...) in the galaxy. I'm talking about the SECOND most feared vehicle in the galaxy...
brother just say it

The Imperial Star Destroyer! (without under hanger) Coming soon...

[img ]http://www.redorbit.com/media/uploads/2012/03/sts-8.jpg[/img]
duuuuuuuuuude.....

Atleast somone got it...

-snip-
If you want some advice, I think that it should be a bit more smoothly sloped.  Compared to this one, yours seems kind of bulky.

Pretty sick nonetheless!

If you want some advice, I think that it should be a bit more smoothly sloped.  Compared to this one, yours seems kind of bulky.

Pretty sick nonetheless!
I would if I could but I can't because I don't have the terrain bricks required to get that pizza slice look.

Next update should introduce some advanced attack helicopters.
Is this something that we can look forward to?

I hate how I can never play in the server because if I want a full 9 hours sleep, the server will never ever come up early enough.

Hopefully will have the server back up tomorrow or Friday, been really busy with some personal stuff this week.

I hate how I can never play in the server because if I want a full 9 hours sleep, the server will never ever come up early enough.

This should be addressed. He's not the only one, I have a couple of friends. If the server is too unstable to be controlled without admins, that needs to be fixed so people like Dannu can play too.

Next update should introduce some advanced attack helicopters.

at one point there were some helicopters strato made (including an Mi-28 gunship, but they have been off the server a while now

i'm still not entirely sure why the server is constantly locked in the first place. crashes? lack of administration/spam clearing?

look ma, 1k posts after 4 1/2 years

Tomorrow... Join us, and together we shall rule the galaxy...

Is that in glass' server? Or your own since there arent bots.