Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Blockland Servers [CLOSED TEMPORARILY - Check Page 57]  (Read 79648 times)

Yeah I was laughing at that. I was just kinda building the base as they did w/e. So I deleted the island and disbanded the NWO.
I remember back when NWO kept trying to booty touch me. They kept flying a biplane out to me, and I'd shoot it down with the avenger. Occasionally, they'd make it to my base, and I'd just send them home with the SMG.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 03:35:11 PM by firestorm »

I remember back when NWO kept trying to booty touch me. They kept flying a biplane out to me, and I'd shoot it down with the avenger. Occasionally, they'd make it to my base, and I'd just send them home with the SMG.

Didn't they like infiltrate glass' base and he got so pissed he banned some of them? lol? lmao the chat

You've always hosted the best Trench TDMs Fortwars Servers

speaking of fort wars: is it going to open up again any time soon?

NWO would be a good clan if we had a real application process.

That was our downfall.

Anyway we can save our forts or we will need to make crappy forts for the timebeing :U

Who knows? You can save forts on your own server to build bot them in. And honestly I'd be on the server more but I work night shift and sleep all day.

I simply don't sleep. If I could open and close the server I would, it only takes about 2 active admins to keep the server running smoothly.

Hey, does anyone know which event format is needed to restrict players from using the door other than my team?

Hey, does anyone know which event format is needed to restrict players from using the door other than my team?

If you're using jvs doors, change the parameter on the first event. As far as I know, there are no parameters for the team add on. You could just put buildtrust1, so only people with build trust can open the door. If you want even more restriction, use blidallow and put the IDs in the box that you want to be able to open the door.

gonna join the server again
if my base gets deleted without any warning or info as to why it was deleted, i'm out

it's down but it says it's open here :c

If you're using jvs doors, change the parameter on the first event. As far as I know, there are no parameters for the team add on. You could just put buildtrust1, so only people with build trust can open the door. If you want even more restriction, use blidallow and put the IDs in the box that you want to be able to open the door.
Thanks