Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Blockland Servers [CLOSED TEMPORARILY - Check Page 57]  (Read 78705 times)

can someone dupsave the Daedalus and later on tell me its dup name?

I'll try to dupsave the daedalus and my base.
I'll try to make the name "fabdaed"

I'll try to dupsave the daedalus and my base.
I'll try to make the name "fabdaed"

the Daedalus' brickcount is too big for a non-admin

if you EVER does get admin, don't say the name to the public, PM me instead so others do not copy it.

I'll dup save it. No worries.

#Leak

looks pretty good, but there should be some more terrain irregularities imo

looks pretty good, but there should be some more terrain irregularities imo
Note that this isn't going to be done for a few days.

So is FortWars closed for time being?

I don't like asking for donations, but server cost has finally got me. The VPS is currently $30 a month, which my dad bought me for a first month to get started again; but if I don't receive at least $15 of donations a month I will not be able to keep paying due to the costs.  I have enough personal cash I was saving to buy myself BF4 Premium, but if I have to I will use it for the month of december provided that I don't receive donations the server will go down.

Even if just 15 people donated $1, or 3 people donated $5 that would pay half the bill which I can pay myself.

Says it's open but still passworded, soooo is it open or nah?

Says it's open but still passworded, soooo is it open or nah?
We don't really bother changing that every time it closes. A password on a server would imply it is closed.

We don't really bother changing that every time it closes. A password on a server would imply it is closed.
I usually do, but if I am in a hurry to get off I don't bother. But yea, if there is a password it's safe to assume it's closed.

why does glass put [open] in the title anyways lol
there's never a time where the server is unpassworded and says [closed]