Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Blockland Servers [CLOSED TEMPORARILY - Check Page 57]  (Read 78722 times)

I found out which add-on was the source.

It was Event_DayCycles all along.

Any idea how to stop it from doing this?

Also can you lock my server for me with the usual password I use, forgot to lock up abd i'm already in bed.

I stopped the write spam, deleted the file, and am now fixing Event_Daycycles.

Awesome, thanks.

Just wondering, do you have any idea why my server gets lag quite often? Is it just the amount of physics vehicles it uses?

YESS! I knew 0 would win with 0%!

Well for one thing Event_Daycycles was writing hundreds thousands of lines per second so now it should be quite a bit faster.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 12:20:22 AM by Jasa »

Well for one thing Event_Daycycles was writing hundreds thousands of lines per second so now it should be quite a bit faster.

It was growing sentient!

I'm done hosting until Jasa finishes his new autosaver, all the pieces of stuff (Kalphiters, CBM, and some other random one I tried) have all failed to save or load ownership.

From what I am told Jasa might have it done in a week or so day maybe. Now would be a good time to suggest server add-ons, can't promise I will add them but I will consider them.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 07:11:08 PM by Clear Glass »

can you release this?  Last I checked, the one off of the addon page is still broken.

can you release this?  Last I checked, the one off of the addon page is still broken.
It's still broken. I ended up just removing it from the server.

It's still broken. I ended up just removing it from the server.
Oh lol, darn
I wish Lugnut was able to fix it completely, its so nice

It would be really cool if mechs were added to the game.

It would be really cool if mechs were added to the game.
Wouldn't fit my game, which aims for realistic type warfare.

So the new chunk based autosaver is functional except for an incompatibility with Slayer/JVS that is entirely not my problem.
Code: [Select]
Add-Ons/Gamemode_Slayer/server/support/Support_MultiSourceEvents.cs (59): Unable to find object: '' attempting to call function 'getClassName'
BackTrace: ->[JVS_Content]fxDTSBrick::contentCreate->[Slayer_Dependencies_Brick]serverCmdAddEvent->[Support_MultiSourceEvents]serverCmdAddEvent

;-;