ACHERUS forgetS stuff UP — Why?

Author Topic: ACHERUS forgetS stuff UP — Why?  (Read 9127 times)

If you saw the stuff in Off-Topic or Drama by the time this is posted, I feel I do not need to explain.

he's posting in general discussion too, pretty horrible stuff

its really stupid. now that you've made this topic people will actually remember it. gg.

i feel envious of those with gore special interestes.

its really stupid. now that you've made this topic people will actually remember it. gg.

More like he's gonna post here.

I think I need to take a break from the forums.  Someone please pm me when justice is served.

I just thought of this after I posted the topic.  For anyone who sees this, at least until it's inevitably tainted, it should serve as a partial warning not to go there.

Edit:  nope appears I'm too late.

i protected my island dogfight topic, so gg afsu, no re

I don't need to sleep anyways.

I feel that we need a "State of Emergency" report button for major violations of rules.  Anyone who uses it improperly gets a ban, but if used, it sends an alert to Badspot's and Rotondo's phones.

I feel that we need a "State of Emergency" report button for major violations of rules.  Anyone who uses it improperly gets a ban, but if used, it sends an alert to Badspot's and Rotondo's phones.
lol that would be abused so much

Would bad spot be asleep right now?

Rontondo is on, someone tell him (I hope he knows)