GRTB : Return To Blockland - Update 2.5

Author Topic: GRTB : Return To Blockland - Update 2.5  (Read 64320 times)

............................................haha I rather break copyright license instead of sucking so bad that I can't make my own mod that doesn't produce console errors.

Wtf logic is that. It is literally stated not to modify RTB and release it on the license you agreed to by downloading it, and it even says right on the rules not to say it is RTB.Okay there are a few console errors in DAProgs (I have not personally experienced, but I guess others have), does that suddenly suppose to mean something? The mod functions as it was meant to and it still retains and same RTB.

I'd rather use one that functions just fine and has a few errors here and there than your forgetfest of an add-on that looks like a narcissistic eight year old just found out how to make a GUI.
Since your so good at telling people how stuffty their add-ons are why don't you just start making some of your own and tell me how it goes?
Lets see what kind of cool awesome stuff you make, Glass. Hm?

If it has errors, it's not functioning "just fine" you just don't know whats actually broken because you don't know stuff

I didn't agree to anything when I downloaded RTB. Didn't have to sign any paper, check any boxes or anything like that. I just downloaded it.

Is there some sort of invisible questionnaire I forgot to fill out?

That's the problem you dunce. The license in the original RTB says that it is protected by the following terms:

Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.

Non-Commercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.

NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.

You've clearly broken the copyright license of the addon and have absolutely no respect for other peoples work.
Oh so then the other 3 variations didn't "remix, transform, or build upon" them at all ey?
Seems to me they distributed their modifed material just fine, and without the hate

You wouldn't need to credit him, he already plastered his name and avatar in every corner of the mod.
Really? Where? I only see it on the Manual.

Oh so then the other 3 variations didn't "remix, transform, or build upon" them at all ey?
Seems to me they distributed their modifed material just fine, and without the hate
People didn't realize that it was under copyright before, now that people do they're complaining about it and you're being incredibly stubborn about it by using your logic that seems to consist of "it's the internet i can do what i want"

It's wrong. Stop doing it. If you're gonna modify it and release it at least change the damn name so you aren't blatantly copying.

i can't resell someone's painting just because i scrawled over their signature

Since your so good at telling people how stuffty their add-ons are why don't you just start making some of your own and tell me how it goes?
Lets see what kind of cool awesome stuff you make, Glass. Hm?

If it has errors, it's not functioning "just fine" you just don't know whats actually broken because you don't know stuff
I don't know how to make anything but the most basic of scripts, that's why I don't try to go make something. If you make a stuffty mod you just shouldn't release it, period.

I didn't agree to anything when I downloaded RTB. Didn't have to sign any paper, check any boxes or anything like that. I just downloaded it.

Is there some sort of invisible questionnaire I forgot to fill out?

You hit the loving download button you thick skulled forgeter. If you download it you abide by the license included. Get the forget out and stop making up your own legal rules.

People didn't realize that it was under copyright before, now that people do they're complaining about it and you're being incredibly stubborn about it by using your logic that seems to consist of "it's the internet i can do what i want"

It's wrong. Stop doing it. If you're gonna modify it and release it at least change the damn name so you aren't blatantly copying.
Where are they complaining about the other RTB variations copyright? I'd like to see this,
because they violated it just as well.

You hit the loving download button you thick skulled forgeter. If you download it you abide by the license included. Get the forget out and stop making up your own legal rules.
No, actually if I download it, it goes into my download folder. You talk about me making my own legal rules? Your sitting here trying to tell me that a .txt file restricts my freedom of interaction by somehow making me magically not able to do things? Im pretty sure I can still type and do the things I could before I downloaded RTB, I can still do the same after.

When I say jump, Glass, YOU JUMP!!!!!!

i can't resell someone's painting just because i scrawled over their signature

Where are they complaining about the other RTB variations copyright? I'd like to see this,
No, actually if I download it, it goes into my download folder. You talk about me making my own legal rules? Your sitting here trying to tell me that a .txt file restricts my freedom of interaction by somehow making me magically not able to do things? Im pretty sure I can still type and do the things I could before I downloaded RTB, I can still do the same after.

Gothboy confirmed handicap 2014.

itt: goth doesn't understand how legal copyright works online

by downloading a program with a digital copyright on it, in that action you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set by the program's creator. there is no arguing about it.

and they're in the wrong just as you are. don't use other people being stupid to justify you being stupid.

You talk about me making my own legal rules? Your sitting here trying to tell me that a .txt file restricts my freedom of interaction by somehow making me magically not able to do things? Im pretty sure I can still type and do the things I could before I downloaded RTB, I can still do the same after.
"it's the internet, i do what i want"

I was right. You're literally on a "It's the internet I can do what I want" power trip. I'm legit laughing right now.

Isn't Goth77 the guy who posted all those pics with his now ex-gf

Gothboy confirmed handicap 2014.
Your sitting here telling me I have to abide by a copyright.txt file (That obviously no-one gives a stuff about, Not Port, Not Greek2Me, not DaProgs)

I'm not letting a stupid .txt file (that doesn't mean stuff to me either) get in my way of making a functional add-on that I have worked hard on.

itt: goth doesn't understand how legal copyright works online

by downloading a program with a digital copyright on it, in that action you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set by the program's creator. there is no arguing about it.
and they're in the wrong just as you are. don't use other people being stupid to justify you being stupid.
"it's the internet, i do what i want"
I understand how it works. It's just pointless though. Even if a person doesn't agree, whats to stop them from downloading?

Ignoring the copyright doesn't make me or the other 3 stupid, it just shows that a .txt file doesn't make our decisions for us.

Isn't Goth77 the guy who posted all those pics with his now ex-gf
Show me a link? I've been with her for almost 2 years so it's probably her. We are still together and what the hell does this have anything to do with what we are talking about

Your sitting here telling me I have to abide by a copyright.txt file (That obviously no-one gives a stuff about, Not Port, Not Greek2Me, not DaProgs)

I'm not letting a stupid .txt file (that doesn't mean stuff to me either) get in my way of making a functional add-on that I have worked hard on.

I understand how it works. It's just pointless though. Even if a person doesn't agree, whats to stop them from downloading?

inb4ban

ontopic: They all respected the copywright txt file, its just you never saw it.

ontopic: They all respected the copywright txt file, its just you never saw it.
Really? That's funny, I could've sworn you know, an exact copy of RTB is just as copyright violating as GRTB.

Really? That's funny, I could've sworn you know, an exact copy of RTB is just as copyright violating as GRTB.

They gave proper credits in the credits section of RTB without modification, and now goth comes and modifies everything and literally claiming its his.

It got moved in drama for a reason.