Author Topic: GRTB : Return To Blockland - Update 2.5  (Read 65127 times)

Welp, my sides just went into orbit. GG Rotondo.

This topic was created November 10, 2014 @ 08:08:02 AM
I am pretty sure both Rotondo and Baddy have seen this topic now. They also see that I have been trying to keep it working good and updated

i guess you jinxed yourself there

i guess you jinxed yourself there
Not really. The only reason he moved the topic is because of all the whining certain
people were doing over something they weren't even obligated to download.

Not really. The only reason he moved the topic is because of all the whining certain
people were doing over something they weren't even obligated to download.
You can deny it all you want, but we all know the real reason.

You can deny it all you want, but we all know the real reason.
Real Reason:
It only got moved to drama because everyone was being dramatic about it :/ Pretty sad actually but its whatever I guess. I decided to just make a a thread with all of my add-ons since about half of them are missing anyways (old mediafire account/outdated forum pages/no RTB)

It's all good. :)

Like I said it's all good. :) I can't edit this topic anymore so it has no use to me.
I made a new one anyways, no big deal.

I got to get to cleaning so peace for now fellas

Like I said it's all good. :)
ugh, that patronizing smiley face you put there makes me want to murder orphans

It only got moved to drama because everyone was being dramatic about it :/ Pretty sad actually but its whatever I guess.
No, I'm talking about predicting the entire outcome of the thread, on the basis that you would be stubborn after reading the OP for the first time.  I've been here a while.

I made a new one anyways, no big deal.
How not to resolve a problem

I feel like you made the mod just so you could have a credits section with your girlfriend's name...

I feel like you made the mod just so you could have a credits section with your girlfriend's name...
Agreed.

No, I'm talking about predicting the entire outcome of the thread, on the basis that you would be stubborn after reading the OP for the first time.  I've been here a while.
SWAT come on, I know you've been here for a minute, but the simple fact of the matter is,
If there wasn't so many making drama over the name (which makes it seem like everyone here is an RTB hater; which is forgeted up because RTB is awesome and gives you server prefs and many other things) then this topic would have never been moved. It ultimately got moved because the thread was full of hate.

I don't blame Rotondo for moving it; You starfishs literally ruined the topic lol

I've been having Steam members messaging me telling me to keep it up because they enjoy it over other variations. I am glad there are some reasonable people who like the mod for what it is, and what it does instead of hating on it because it's a modified RTB.

Boy though, everyone was so happy when Port and Greek2Me released their RTB variations that SUCKED ASS AND HAD ERRORS. But when someone actually takes the time to clean up the code and do stuff to make it better, you people are too stupid to realize it.
Even DaProgs version has errors in it and it's the "best" of the three; And from my understanding, none of them support v21 map files like GRTB, and RTB's default groups feature is broken. So how the hell does this make any sense.

How not to resolve a problem
Problem - I can no longer update my OP like I planned. Wonder why that is?
Solution - Make a new thread. Now I can update my add-ons again.

The problem seems resolved.

Really. Just really. Your an idiot sir. The GUI Text Control "For being the love of my life" was already in the original RTB manual. Ephi just never filled a name in there, so I did.

More like:

Problem - Your thread was moved into Drama; The cause of this being that people are criticizing you for being closed to suggestions and breaking RTB's original license.
Your supposed solution - Make a new thread and ignore the problem's source.

The problem is ignored and left unresolved.

If there wasn't so many making drama over the name (which makes it seem like everyone here is an RTB hater; which is forgeted up because RTB is awesome and gives you server prefs and many other things) then this topic would have never been moved. It ultimately got moved because the thread was full of hate.
No one is a RTB hater, everyone just hates what you did with it wtf? If I hated RTB why would I use DAProgs oRBs, which retains everything about RTB, all it did was replace RTB's servers with his own.
I don't blame Rotondo for moving it; You starfishs literally ruined the topic lol
Or maybe because also the fact you broken a rule.

IT WAS MOVED FOR A REASON, NOT TO JUST MAKE ANOTHER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ARE YOU STUPID, BLIND, OR BOTH??