Author Topic: King of the hill (because redconer's died)  (Read 92200 times)

Infinity Big Bang Storm doesn't exist however in return I ask Nicepoint if he can join Shark and Friends ( Me,Sebi,Jshotgun and GrapeJellyToastMan )

No, it does, yes I will join and I destroyed everyone and hill now belongs to Shark'n'friends

the sun rises on blf

the slate is wiped clean

oh also uh my hill
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 08:05:31 PM by Lego lad »

i make a bunch of hills for everybody.
i then make a house on my own hill thats near the edge of the world as well as a cell tower and a bus.
my hill on the edge of the world.

i raid your house and burn all of your furry collections

my hill with a burnt house

hi guys the squads back
our hill

I decide how hills are creation of evil, and i create a union to destroy all hills.
All. Hills.

So who wants to join ?

Also my hill.

nobody because that didnt happen and its still our hill ok

How about no.
The hill is nothing more than a symbol of destruction. It is an endless cycle of death and destruction. And what for ? an pile of dirt. We kill our friends and torch our comrades. We are stuck for all eternity, and destroying the hill is the only way out of this cycle. If we don't destroy the hill, we will be stuck in this chaos for all eternity. We have to remind ourselves, why do we do this ? Thats what i asked myself when i conquered the hill. And the anwser was terrifying to me. Only the destruction of the hill means freedom for all of us.

Also my hill.

ur hill dont exist pal ours does ok

You all forgot that all those hills are made up of trash heaps

All hills are my piles of trash

i roll fake grass over the trash to make it a hill again, and cover you with it in the process

oops i better get outta here before the coppas come

i'm part of the coppas so i shoot you

but i wasn't, i was dressed up as one

my hill

i summon a exterminatus to blow up the entire planet including the hill.

My empty space.

i start up my own server and make a hill

my hill
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 08:33:45 AM by TheMrDoors »