Brick_SmallBricks

Author Topic: Brick_SmallBricks  (Read 14106 times)

Small Bricks are a set of bricks based on the Vertical Print pack by Emil. This pack was made to supplement the already existing Vertical Prints pack cause I'm a detail whore.
They can be used to add detail to your builds and some other stuff nobody cares about. Uses include; Mini Empires mechs, Mini Empires mechs and Mini Empires mechs.
Includes 0.25, 0.5 and 0.75 bricks of various sizes, including corners and edges.

DOWNLOAD

Special thanks to Palladium, Goldtits and anyone else who tested/gave ideas.

this is simply the best thing that has happened to brick

i already have ideas to make this better. how about superflat versions? to make nice looking roads/paths?

my friend has found a glitch with the bricks:

the brick faces seem to be disappearing. that doesn't make the mod any less awesome though!

Huh, me and Kris thought that was already fixed.

I was unable to replicate the error, but I am looking into it and trying to fix it.

Gyt, are those print plates by any chance in the middle?

Cause Kris is a lazy thing and didnt want to use a greenscreen and he used pitch black colour on the colourset

Gyt, are those print plates by any chance in the middle?
print plates as in the add-on that was released before default prints were buildonable?
if so, no. my friend says they're default 2x2f prints

Its as if he's using the old .5x that was only given to some people,  kris hasnt replicated the problem yet

So.. Whats different about these compared to vertical prints?

So.. Whats different about these compared to vertical prints?
Diffrent sizes.