MyCreativeName - Unprovoked flaming and stuffty attitude towards Flatflyer

Author Topic: MyCreativeName - Unprovoked flaming and stuffty attitude towards Flatflyer  (Read 20063 times)

anyways uhh

flat

im sorry i guess

but i dont regret it and i never will

but uh

hope you didn't get suicidal thoughts

i will regret saying this tomorrow so savor it while it lasts

You can never control this much damage.

>makes drama about a dude
>dude apologizes
>"omg he should be banned damage control damage control kek"

>dude apologizes
Do you honestly think that's a sincere apology? He's not sorry at all. "I don't regret it" kinda gives that away.

>dude apologizes
he just said flat out that he was going to regret apologizing and won't regret the stuff he did to flat

how is that an apology

Do you honestly think that's a sincere apology? He's not sorry at all. "I don't regret it" kinda gives that away.
and how would you loving know this?

it was definitely sincere, but it hardly matters now, thanks kochie and adivora

You can never control this much damage.
there wasn't any damage

>dude apologizes
but i dont regret it and i never will

but uh

hope you didn't get suicidal thoughts

i will regret saying this tomorrow so savor it while it lasts

How the forget would you support this? That's like supporting in court who just killed my family.
"Hey uh, I know this guy did some pretty bad things but he said sorry so I guess it's cool lol"

he removed all communication from him, and then stopped talking to acorncake because he talked to him
why? cus im not seeing much evidence that creative was a "kindred spirit" to flat

seems to me you guys clowned him, so he obviously stopped talking to you guys (because that's what you do when someone makes fun of you), and now you hate the guy.

all cus he likes birds

How the forget would you support this? That's like supporting a guy in court who just killed your family.
noedit.

why? cus im not seeing much evidence that creative was a "kindred spirit" to flat

seems to me you guys clowned him, so he obviously stopped talking to you guys (because that's what you do when someone makes fun of you), and now you hate the guy.

all cus he likes birds

Honestly I didn't want creative to hate me cause before he started doing this whole thing, he was actually a pretty cool guy.

Creative seems like an okay guy to me.
Sure, his hate for Flat was kinda bogus, but other than that... he's fine.
/nosupport

Well I guess you've made yourself come out as an starfish now I guess???

Creative seems like an okay guy to me.
Sure, his hate for Flat was kinda bogus, but other than that... he's fine.
/nosupport
A partial starfish???

what does this prove, that flatflyer is trying to concede with you? even when the guy compliments you, you turn it around and use it as ammunition

you got something against the guy, and i know it didn't start right after he blocked you.