nal and unoriginal guy (tricky richard) - when 2 ego(s) combine (skype circlejerk)

Author Topic: nal and unoriginal guy (tricky richard) - when 2 ego(s) combine (skype circlejerk)  (Read 21441 times)

ignore awsomebread, hes pretty much is creatives richardsucker and is just trying to make it so it seems his boyfriend isnt in the wrong when he obviously is.
homophobic

Does flat have a massive amount of content on creativename in his signature?
Does flat constantly try to find ways to pick on creativename?
he's just obsessed for some reason
I know creative doesn't like flat, but he doesn't hold any sort of "grudge" that I know of. Flat and creative used to be friends, until flat got pissy every time creative made any small joke. If anyone holds a grudge here, it's Flat.

ignore awsomebread, hes pretty much is creatives richardsucker and is just trying to make it so it seems his boyfriend isnt in the wrong when he obviously is.
ouch insults

I don't hate you. I just think you're weird, but then again we all are in some way, and most people hide that part of themselves. I don't know why you think I'm completely against you either, and I never said creative was innocent. I do think it's kind of creepy how he watches over your posts. If he really bothers you that much, then why don't you get a post blocker or something? You respond every time he tries to get a reaction out of you. You give him exactly what he wants. Maybe if you ignored him, he'd lose interest and maybe give up. It's your decision whether you should do something about it or cry and beg for sympathy.
and if I really hated you, I wouldn't ask you for trading cards :<

If anyone holds a grudge here, it's Flat.
flat does not have a shrine dedicated to creative
how can you possibly try and deny that that's a grudge

homophobic
if you're saying I am, no? what the forget are you talking about?
I know creative doesn't like flat, but he doesn't hold any sort of "grudge" that I know of. Flat and creative used to be friends, until flat got pissy every time creative made any small joke. If anyone holds a grudge here, it's Flat.
ouch insults
The only reason why is because he made that same "small joke" around 50 times a day
If I just kept on making jokes about you every minute, you'd get pretty tired of it too.

I don't hate you. I just think you're weird, but then again we all are in some way, and most people hide that part of themselves. I don't know why you think I'm completely against you either, and I never said creative was innocent. I do think it's kind of creepy how he watches over your posts. If he really bothers you that much, then why don't you get a post blocker or something? You respond every time he tries to get a reaction out of you. You give him exactly what he wants. Maybe if you ignored him, he'd lose interest and maybe give up. It's your decision whether you should do something about it or cry and beg for sympathy.
and if I really hated you, I wouldn't ask you for trading cards :<
I haven't really responded to most of his recent stuff, but he still does it anyways

I'm pretty sure flat just goes on about life and doesn't care

I don't think he has a grudge at all why would you say that

i keep reading it as unoriginal goy please help

Honestly I didn't want creative to hate me cause before he started doing this whole thing, he was actually a pretty cool guy.

I'm just confused as to why he started doing this to the point where he said to someone that the only reason hes still on this forum is to get me banned

he said to someone that the only reason hes still on this forum is to get me banned
110% not a grudge

only reason hes still on this forum is to get me banned
WELL THAT WORKED FLAWLESSLY DIDN'T IT

WELL THAT WORKED FLAWLESSLY DIDN'T IT
yep
I'm not sure if hes actually gonna return or is just leaving now

He also apparently added Rockinboy on steam just to yell at him that it was his fault that he got banned, lol.

until flat got pissy every time creative made any small joke.
That would be perfectly fine and acceptable if Creative didn't make that "small joke" every 5 seconds.
Straw that broke the camel's back.

only reason hes still on this forum is to get me banned
whoa really? show me the chat log

whoa really? show me the chat log

i find it funny that this is his mentality, because he got banned its suddenly "all my fault" for him posting

i find it funny that this is his mentality, because he got banned its suddenly "all my fault" for him posting

oh flat said its the : hes just there to get him banned thing
he said it in the call that is well what this drama used to be about

110% not a grudge
A grudge is when someone dislikes someone else for doing something to them in the past. Creative just hates flat for being flat

That would be perfectly fine and acceptable if Creative didn't make that "small joke" every 5 seconds.
Straw that broke the camel's back.
I agree he made too many jokes, but they weren't even that big of a deal at the time.

I still don't understand why he's blaming you. His post was obviously flaming. Sometimes it feels like I'm the only person who reads their posts before I post them