MyCreativeName - Unprovoked flaming and stuffty attitude towards Flatflyer

Author Topic: MyCreativeName - Unprovoked flaming and stuffty attitude towards Flatflyer  (Read 20066 times)

what does this prove, that flatflyer is trying to concede with you? even when the guy compliments you, you turn it around and use it as ammunition

After seeing this drama and how Creative tried to defend himself, I've now found that people can really reach this muc of a low. And it's completely gut wrenching to see someone use some ones interests against them after they compliment you.

i just want to know why you're so vicious against him, creative.

and if it's really just the bird thing, admit it.

i just want to know why you're so vicious against him, creative.

and if it's really just the bird thing, admit it.
well how about this

flatflyer, add me

we'll loving settle this because people are obviously edgy by making witty remarks 0wning le st0pid trol!

well how about this

flatflyer, add me

we'll loving settle this because people are obviously edgy by making witty remarks 0wning le st0pid trol!
u gonna 1v1 him rust?

because people are obviously edgy by making witty remarks 0wning le st0pid trol!
Nothing of that sort has been said lol

Flatflyer doesn't really need to add you anyways. You'll probably just call him an idiot and block him, further ruining the current situation where you just look like a huge cunt.

well how about this

flatflyer, add me

Monday Night Forum Brawl! Flat and Creative in the steel cage for a battle of glory. Don't forget to buy your tickets tonight.

intervention only no barrett no commando no ghost
final destination i finished the joke i did it dad

Flatflyer doesn't really need to add you anyways. You'll probably just call him an idiot and block him, further ruining the current situation where you just look like a huge cunt.
essentially.

i don't see what concession can be made other than "i'll stop calling you names". flat didn't do anything wrong; the whole situation is you going out of your way to dig at him out of nowhere. flat doesn't need to apologize for jack. and if you do talk to him, realise your conversation doesn't change the issue in the slightest

cough cough

if he cret wants to add flatflyer then let him, its not like he's just going to add him in the middle of this for no reason and then insult him and remove him

if he cret wants to add flatflyer then let him, its not like he's just going to add him in the middle of this for no reason and then insult him and remove him
Judging by how unlikable he is, it would be safe to assume:

Yes, yes he would.

cough cough
im sorry but did you even bother to read those

the most recent ones are rebuttals to creative being hostile towards him but tons of others are old and completely unrelated to this stuffstorm, mostly because they were from before creative had a grudge on him