Author Topic: Blockland's signs of death? What makes this game so special?  (Read 11375 times)

good riddance, outpact was awkward as forget

why was op banned, please explain to me what rule that breaks

he's not breaking a rule, we just don't like him

waiT forget WHAT I JUST SAID ITS A forgetIN AD

THE ENTIRE OP IS LITERALLY JUST "HEY GUYS BLOCKLAND IS DYING I TOLD YOU SO, LOOK AT THIS VIDEO WHERE I TOLD YOU SO"

Let us hope you actually improve.

I did, but Badspot decides: "Meh, the community hated him b4 and he did art theft! ogm I must ban him for Rule #5/Doomsday thread, when others have made the same regard too?

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=268966.0

why was op banned, please explain to me what rule that breaks

Rule #5
Do not make posts about how the game isn't fun for you anymore.  Just stop playing.

Rule #5

Read the topic? I wasn't saying this game isn't fun anymore, I was bringing up as an attention.

Semantics.

There's no "my dog is dead but he's still fun". Pick one.

Semantics.

There's no "my dog is dead but he's still fun". Pick one.
why is everyone mentioned in this topic not banned then? maybe he broke some other rule? though i cant find the rule, maybe its a hidden rule like the trolling rule is.

why is everyone mentioned in this topic not banned then? maybe he broke some other rule? though i cant find the rule, maybe its a hidden rule like the trolling rule is.

badspot already said in this thread that he didn't feel like banning him until he remembered he's been a problem user in the past

badspot already said in this thread that he didn't feel like banning him until he remembered he's been a problem user in the past
oh alright thats understandable