Blockland's signs of death? What makes this game so special?

Author Topic: Blockland's signs of death? What makes this game so special?  (Read 11373 times)

Oh, sarcasm. stuff, this is why I hate sarcasm on the internet. It's not so easy to pick up on.

I was really questioning the math.

Same, Kochie.
General rule of thumb, though. If it's italicized, it's probably sarcasm.

considering that people don't usually remember things from before they were 4 years old, it would be understandable if you think that you have been doing something for longer than you actually have.

The "signs of death" are because hosts are getting sick and tired of their servers crashing every six hours.  If that were fixed I would happily return to hosting my servers again.  There's only so many times you can put up with coming home to a dead server before you just give up and go do something else.
I totally agree with this. And don't forget the costs of hosting now that the hosting services are gone.

outpact is trash and i wont miss him

im not surprised he got banned for this anyways, he deserved it

Lel you guys realize he made an alt and is currently posting on it? Check page 3.

Lel you guys realize he made an alt and is currently posting on it? Check page 3.
This brother came back almost as fast as I used to.

I dont see what the big deal is with the whole death thing

Like i get why badspot bans for it, yeah, but i dunno why kids think its neccessary to post

If it dies it dies. Thats it. Go find a differrent game to play. If it doesn't, awesome. Like damn

Could have my video
can we just point out how loving handicapped this video is

i got too bored to watch all of it, it's all just text nobody bothers to make sense of

at first the video was putting me to sleep, but I was actually going to watch it. then I got confused. now I'm 2 minutes in and trying to figure out if Outpact was standing up for trolls or some accidental/forced war hero.

so I finished it and I'm still confused. I have no idea what point he was even trying to make. send help