Blockland's signs of death? What makes this game so special?

Author Topic: Blockland's signs of death? What makes this game so special?  (Read 11337 times)

I still don't get why Outpact was banned, he did nothing wrong in this thread.

I'm sorry but this sounds unreasonable to me considering all the other threads about this and the OP where not banned.

Basicly everyone in this thread said the same thing Outpact did.

There's a "No Doomsday posts" rule but Badspot only bother banning problematic users for it.

User was banned for this post
haha, so much for
I managed to reach 400 posts without being banned for once, all my accounts couldn't pass 300 posts, lel.

problem users are always problem users...

Outpacts signs of death are evidently his stupidity in making this kind of topic.

Outpact's signs of death? What makes his idiotic behavior so special?

i'm probably late but
i for one think blockland is more fun for me now than it was ever before - i actually have a bunch of servers jotted down to visit [kenko's, tbd's and zix's] and you don't really need a lot of servers - just a few good ones with plenty of content

it's also made sweeter by how rarely i get to play it due to my busy schedule, so when i get on in the weekend and hop on a server with nav it feels that much better than it did hunting for good servers among piles of stuff with no goal in mind and no one to play with about half a year to a year ago

for some time blockland was quiet and uninteresting BUT, since 3 weeks, idk why, but i have more fun than before. Idk if this game is dying or not, but i hope Badspot will keep it up. It's the best game i ever played, and i never found any others game like Bl.

Edit: Also, many people come back during summer, i often see ~300/400 players.

Edit: Also, many people come back during summer, i often see ~300/400 players.
Its also the same around the holidays.
Not a lot of people can play during school hours.

The "signs of death" are because hosts are getting sick and tired of their servers crashing every six hours.  If that were fixed I would happily return to hosting my servers again.  There's only so many times you can put up with coming home to a dead server before you just give up and go do something else.

Perhaps BL should just be remade on a different engine so it won't be so hard to work with
Also Outpact just leave

Three generations of Outpact gone...

I would be interesting in an infographic showing the average number of alts that people who get banned create.