Blockland's signs of death? What makes this game so special?

Author Topic: Blockland's signs of death? What makes this game so special?  (Read 11318 times)

Add another to the list

I would be interesting in an infographic showing the average number of alts that people who get banned create.
I've noticed that the longer a user is gone, the more they improve. Though their improvement will inevitably deteriorate into them being themselves over time.

'played literally more than half my life'

you're 15

'played literally more than half my life'

you're 15
well it makes perfect sense since 5 years is more than 50% of a 15 year lifetime.

too much sense

Add another to the list
Badspot should bump the list for reference.

The game is fine. The community is more or less the same, if not bigger. People that are more active in the community might have low morale for the lack of updates, but this is the same base game that it was the last 'major update'. I already made an entire topic to talk about this, but I'll say it here more briefly: we still have a lack of new, complete, and distributed content from the community as we always have had. The reason why Blockland has consistently seemed dead is because it's never been extremely alive. We have a (relatively) small active user base, and we also have the means to easily expand that user base tremendously if we can put out a good name for ourselves. Getting attention hasn't been enough; we need more for people to direct their attention to. And no matter how much you want to believe it, the devs cannot provide that on their own. That's simply out of their scope. Their role is to provide the tools to facilitate creation, and it's difficult to refute that they have. We just need more people using them, or more accurately, more people willing to use them to the fullest extent they are able.

I went on longer than I expected to, my apologies.

idk me personally thinks bl is fine. i mean if i remember correctly updates have always taken a while. sure they may have been more recent before, but for some reason i feel like ive waited longer

Is Blockland on the workshop yet? It would probably be more active if people could get addons and saves easily

Is Blockland on the workshop yet? It would probably be more active if people could get addons and saves easily
I'm waiting to see if anything happens around Christmas when Steam sales happen

Seems like a good time to stir things up again

User was banned for this post
Saw that coming before I even read the topic.

Add this to the how many times has Blockland died? thread. Lol

the sad music in the video is used as a joke most of the time

well it makes perfect sense since 5 years is more than 50% of a 15 year lifetime.

too much sense

15/2=7.5

7.5 > 5

???

15/2=7.5

7.5 > 5

???
I've played this game for 5 years, or maybe this game is the only thing I have actually 'played' for more than literally half of my life.]