Author Topic: ~~~Host's guide to catching injected cheaters~~~  (Read 7550 times)

There's actually an script_aimbot released to the public that nobody noticed
It was recent

I pm'ed moderators but they didnt care
I PMed Badspot a really long time ago telling him how that aimbot works. He responded once, but after that he didn't really care.

Hey people, maybe we can just use the information and be thankful that he gave it to us.

Or we can be loving handicapped and be an starfish to someone trying to help us.

Do you have any idea who the "helper" is?

A person you personally dislike and therefore everyone else should dislike too. Don't be so oppressive ;)

I PMed Badspot a really long time ago telling him how that aimbot works. He responded once, but after that he didn't really care.
What did he say?

Yeah, he's that one cool guy I still talk to from time to time.

There's actually an script_aimbot released to the public that nobody noticed
It was recent

I pm'ed moderators but they didnt care
Oh yeah; but it's not originally supposed to be made to do that, it needs the server to communicate back for it to work properly. If it has a server to communicate back it's not really bad.

Dude, at least give him a chance to redeem himself

People can change for the better

A lot of you are jumping the gun a little too far here.

This is actually really good information. Now I don't hate Cca, I dislike what he's done but I don't hate him.

Blockland has one of the worst salty-band wagons I've ever experienced.

People can change for the better

He isn't out to change considering, as i said before, i saw him using injection hacks as of late.

did you know that just because the world's stupidest man says the sun is shining doesn't make it dark?
just as that is true, it is also true that just because an unsavory individual tells you something doesn't mean you should totally disregard it
yes, you should take it with a grain of salt, but when you have several other people who are definitely trustworthy telling you it's good advice, you should probably take it.

I was quoting someone basically going:
"Why are we hating this guy?"
Was wondering if he actually had any idea who Cca was.