Author Topic: ~~~Host's guide to catching injected cheaters~~~  (Read 7552 times)

the IP banning mod by Pecon will disconnect problem users before they're able to send a crashing packet to the server. You can use that to get rid of them.
and block alts too ;o
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 11:06:28 PM by Compy »

I don't believe there is any need for complex sentences. Also consider how hard it is to type while holding 'w' for the speed test. It's harder than it needs to be. 'v' is a toggle and so just pressing it once will make him fly forward. We don't need them to complete the sentences. We just need them to press the button.
I guess that makes sense.

this is pretty much exactly what im trying to say
Yes, because yelling at people and telling them to forget off is the same as making a clever remark regarding irony.

on todays show, a guide to catch idiots by an idiot

they'll never figure out how to change the key mapping...
Good job, you have literally no idea what you are talking about.

Good job, you have literally no idea what you are talking about.
are you going to force me to call you a moron? because ill go to great lengths to do so, moron

the thread is irrelevant. the fact that he thinks he can come in here and try to "help" out the blockland community is really loving pathetic.
ooo yeah trying to help yeah that's so pathetic

are you going to force me to call you a moron? because ill go to great lengths to do so, moron
BLHack isn't a mod you loving twit. It's a injected DLL that Computermix made and it doesn't allow you to change the keybind. Just saying, moron.

like this is legitimately useful information for administration wtf is up with this topic

you can change it with a byte patch if you rly wanted to

anyways both of these things are gonna be blatantly obvious either way and if you need to take someone out to 'prove' that they're using something chances are they're not using it to the point of it being a problem

BLHack isn't a mod you loving twit. It's a injected DLL that Computermix made and it doesn't allow you to change the keybind. Just saying, moron.
yeah I forgot its impossible to change the keys, recompile and spread it again. my bad im just short sighted

they'll never figure out how to change the key mapping...

It's a injected DLL that Computermix made and it doesn't allow you to change the keybind.

Glass is accurate here.

yeah I forgot its impossible to change the keys, recompile and spread it again. my bad im just short sighted
The majority of twats that use it wont, so even if you catch the majority and let a few slip by, it's better than none.

this information is based upon current strains in circulation. if other strains go into circulation, similar tactics can be used to sniff them out. just because the virus mutates doesn't mean it can't be treated.

The general idiot that uses it probably wont.
hence

and we both agree on that! how wonderful, except
change the keys, recompile and spread it again.
+ whatever this means
you can change it with a byte patch if you rly wanted to
(applies only to people with more than half a brain functioning. which leads to spreading) its really magic if you think about it

this information is based upon current strains in circulation. if other strains go into circulation, similar tactics can be used to sniff them out. just because the virus mutates doesn't mean it can't be treated.
im going to pretend like you said something that makes sense, smile, and move on

please avoid dismissing things willy nilly like a willy :(

if something i said doesn't make sense, we can discuss that point specifically and both draw something from the conversation. assuming the offensive or defensive just makes everyone leave unsatisfied and bitter and nothing actually gets said or done rationally. i think this is an unnecessarily hostile topic for whatever reason that may be. i don't want to assume that's just because cca posted it because that would be silly.

<1% of the entire community is actually smart enough to successfully decompile, then recompile a .dll file just to change some keymappings, and most of the people that are capable of it don't

blockzilla you're being unnecessarily forgetin hostile about this. come on man take the advice and use it, don't kill the guy giving you help.