~~~Host's guide to catching injected cheaters~~~

Author Topic: ~~~Host's guide to catching injected cheaters~~~  (Read 7492 times)

From what I know there are four different .dlls that Computermix has made. Only three of them are in circulation.

Types of .dlls
In order of date created (Old-Top, New-Bottom)

BlHack.dll (Simple, no GUI)
*Aim Bot
*Wall Hack
*Freeze Hack

BlHack.dll (Adv, with GUI, no longer works)
*GUI
*Aim Bot
*Adv Wall Hack
*Freeze Hack

SpeedHack.dll (Few people have)
*Speed
*Freeze
*Crash Server

BlHackSE.dll (More common than SpeedHack.dll)
*Speed
*Freeze
*Wall Hack
*Crash Server

After being playing on Glass's server for a while I started to help Glass catch cheaters every now and then as I spotted them. I decided to teach glass some things that will help him catch future cheaters without me. I am putting what I taught Glass on the forums because a lot of people are unaware of how to catch cheaters and it's becoming ridiculous.

(I will be talking to you as if you are the host of a game mode server)

When a user is accused of using .dlls to cheat you will give the accused user only two tests.
I want to make clear that I am not promoting cheating by explaining some of their controls.

F5 - Freeze
V - Speed
C - Aimbot

BLHack.dll uses aimbot. So when you press 'c' it will aim directly to the nearest player. You pull the accused player out of the minigame and ask him to type a phrase. The phrase is:
"My cat likes food"
(It can be any phrase, as long as it has 'c' in it). While he types this phrase you walk in a circle around him, or maybe even behind him as he types it. When he hits the 'c' key he will aim directly at you if he's using BlHack.dll

If he passes that test you will then test him for SpeedHack.dll
The new BLHackSE.dll does not use aimbot, but however uses speed. 'v' is the key you use to toggle speed. So you will ask the accused to walk forward and at the same time type out the phrase:
"Im very good"
(Again, can be any phrase just make sure it has 'v' in it). When he presses 'v' he will speed up and run off. Bingo you caught yourself a cheater!

Something to consider is that speeders can crash servers. Banning them is not always the solution. When you ban a speeder they are still able to crash your server even without an alt. So maybe just talking to them and asking them to remove the injection will save your server. However it's really up to you and you do whatever you want about it.

Depending on how much you care, you can also create a drama of the user. Up to you...

The first time I used this method was at Glass's server. I accused Sampi of cheating. Glass and I tested Sampi for aimbot and turned up negative when he passed the 'C' test. I had not yet thought of the 'V' test and so we asked him to send a screenshot. Here you can see he's using the new BlHackSE.dll

Special thanks to Glass. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have made this.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 10:58:51 PM by Cca^n »

cca get the forget out of here, and dont come back

cca get the forget out of here, and dont come back
Good one reading the thread.

This is good information. Will keep this in mind.

Good one reading the thread.

This is good information. Will keep this in mind.
the thread is irrelevant. the fact that he thinks he can come in here and try to "help" out the blockland community is really loving pathetic.

the IP banning mod by Pecon will disconnect problem users before they're able to send a crashing packet to the server. You can use that to get rid of them.

so are you like the good bad guy orrrr

looks like I have to extend my ban list
forget you, seriously

It might be a bit more helpful to use more alliterative sentences.

"Carrie's cat clawed her couch, creating chaos."
"Vivien’s very vixen-like and vexing."
for example.

(shamelessly taken off some elementary school website)

wait nvm I thought he provided links

"guys, lemme give you some tips on fighting CIA"

It might be a bit more helpful to use more alliterative sentences.

"Carrie's cat clawed her couch, creating chaos."
"Vivien’s very vixen-like and vexing."
for example.

(shamelessly taken off some elementary school website)
I don't believe there is any need for complex sentences. Also consider how hard it is to type while holding 'w' for the speed test. It's harder than it needs to be. 'v' is a toggle and so just pressing it once will make him fly forward. We don't need them to complete the sentences. We just need them to press the button.

-snip-
LOL

10/10
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 11:24:20 PM by Rockinboy2000 »

on todays show, a guide to catch idiots by an idiot

they'll never figure out how to change the key mapping...