Author Topic: Bushido is acting very childish  (Read 16359 times)

kikeflow went on a server i was on w/ a friend, called me a homo, then left
As a friend of kickflow's I am not surprised one bit.

The one time I ignore the chat and I miss out on everything...

Wait when did that even happen?

Starcher's server

"People like you shouldn't be allowed to marry men" or some stuff i don't remember exactly

"rekt" isn't really something to be offended by tho
the new players prolly wouldn't care if someone said it to them

bushido just keeps these ridiculous incidents comin huh

i don't really see "rekt" will drive anyone away, it's basicly on the same level of saying "rip" when you kill someone. it's not much of a taunt either

and plus what if a new user comes into your server not knowing that and gets muted right off the bat just for saying something he thought was funny?

ie bushido is scaring away new players with his atomic mute nukes

dunno what he's doing wrong still
if he doesn't want people shouting rekt, then he can mute them. he's completely within his right to limit what kind of stuff gets in the chat and to insinuate he shouldn't be allowed to moderate the server he admins is just dumb

bushido just keeps these ridiculous incidents comin huh

what weirds me out is like

it's the same incident over and over

like it's a distinct pattern now; you've got some guy who goes into the server, gets a dozen warnings to not do something i dont want him to do who blows every single one of them and gets permamuted or banned and then, having been banned, goes to the forums with out-of-context shots of me being angry at things and then wrapper unbans them

like now we've got logs in place and everything so wrap can just look back and whoop turns out they were in fact bein a stuff

also for further reference; that's obviously not jakob who's trying to get unmuted (because he got unmuted the next round after i had told him why he got muted and he then acknowledged the concept and stopped doing the thing)

like he even messaged me over steam

ravencroft is actually posting for amir, who i muted for the aforementioned pattern of 'dont be a richard' 'you cant tell me what to do!' 'yes i can that's my job' thing

like jakob did very little wrong so he was only muted for like a minute

and plus what if a new user comes into your server not knowing that and gets muted right off the bat just for saying something he thought was funny?

i usually just unmute them the next round after having spieled my spiel

i don't really see "rekt" will drive anyone away, it's basicly on the same level of saying "rip" when you kill someone. it's not much of a taunt either

it happens

like especially on randomizer if you piss off in particular new guys they'll just forgetin leave. randomizer's already pretty frustrating because it's essentially a gun-themed party game luck of the die kind of thing but it's simultaneously something they can lose. if their gears dont catch with the server's addictiveness before they get shamed into leaving they will just pack up and go

what weirds me out is like

it's the same incident over and over

like it's a distinct pattern now; you've got some guy who goes into the server, gets a dozen warnings to not do something i dont want him to do who blows every single one of them and gets permamuted or banned and then, having been banned, goes to the forums with out-of-context shots of me being angry at things and then wrapper unbans them

like now we've got logs in place and everything so wrap can just look back and whoop turns out they were in fact bein a stuff

also for further reference; that's obviously not jakob who's trying to get unmuted (because he got unmuted the next round after i had told him why he got muted and he then acknowledged the concept and stopped doing the thing)

like he even messaged me over steam

ravencroft is actually posting for amir, who i muted for the aforementioned pattern of 'dont be a richard' 'you cant tell me what to do!' 'yes i can that's my job' thing

like jakob did very little wrong so he was only muted for like a minute

i usually just unmute them the next round after having spieled my spiel

it happens

like especially on randomizer if you piss off in particular new guys they'll just forgetin leave. randomizer's already pretty frustrating because it's essentially a gun-themed party game luck of the die kind of thing but it's simultaneously something they can lose. if their gears dont catch with the server's addictiveness before they get shamed into leaving they will just pack up and go

The issue is I didn't ask him to post, he asked me if he could use the pictures. And you're muting me perma, and I don't even know what I did wrong.

Can we say that shoes from Texas are dumb?

I still have yet to see anyone but Bushido complain about the use of 'rekt' (thanks phone for suggesting "complain" after Bushido). I have, however, seen many people complain about Bushido's muting people for saying it.

I've hate being on the server with Bushido because I get this feeling that I might do or say one little thing that only he does not like and get muted for a very petty reason. :/