you nostalgia you lose v1990

Author Topic: you nostalgia you lose v1990  (Read 243022 times)

I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS UNTIL I FOUND IT ON STEAM
I AM DEFINITELY GETTING IT WHEN I CAN
Menu Theme
Finish Theme (rockin)
I've never lost so hard in my life.

Pre-V21 Nostalgia. You all lose.

late but what the hell?? that looks like a totally different game than the rock raiders I had.

i just googled it and oh my god the pc version sounds way better
Never played anything but the PC version, what did you play?
LEGO Rock Raiders had two distinct versions. DDI, the developers, decided they wanted to make a more-arcadey game for the PS1 instead of the RTS style they were using on the PC version.

We've had a Designer and the CEO of DDI talk with us on Rock Raiders United, and we have a stuff-ton of mods for all kinds of classic games if you want to head over there and check it out.

kudos if you know what this is

Isnt it like Pro Rally something?

Isnt it like Pro Rally something?

Iirc that's Desert Rally.

Do I get the kudos?!

Never seen this. Looks interesting though.

Maybe I'll check it out...
Lucky for you, the game is extreme dirt cheap these days. I got the game for the PS2 brand new for 2 bucks just because of how low in demand it is. Also it's on steam for 5 bucks.

Does anybody remember any of the demo discs they had for special promotions and magazines the PS1 back in the day?
Mostly the one I specifically remember is the Pizza Hut Demo Disc:

I remember having my cousins over in my house eating pizza's and playing Tony Hawk Pro Skater in my brother's bedroom. The disc had about five demos of upcoming games at the time and it would usually come with your pizza order and there was a contest with it too. Good times, it's a shame companies/magizines don't really do this kind of stuff anymore.

OH MY

Wait a minute, I guess we can't play it anymore, it's a neverending load after you put in your name. I know it's happening to other people because I saw on one website on the comments that it won't load for anyone now.
Damn, that was enjoyable.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 09:06:00 PM by gr8dayseth »