Author Topic: Ravencroft makes mistake: Bans innocent Blocklander, oplo123  (Read 11677 times)

I don't really want to be on your handicapped server so you can all just leave this( I'll be on bounty hunter for proof)

We have known each other along time, since birth
-initiate super facebash now-

I don't really want to be on your handicapped server so you can all just leave this( I'll be on bounty hunter for proof)
Good luck with that.

I don't really want to be on your handicapped server

You really aren't helping your case.

If you're gonna act this way to the host of the server or their admins with no real reason, you don't deserve to be on.

Who's g aussie? And can you stop posting too much? It looks like you're just flooding your own thread with your lies.

I was talking about you not Raven, did you misread my post or something?

You where turning at inhuman speeds regardless of range and killing them with inhuman percison.
Its too obvious you use BL Hack now, or the aimbot addon, how else do you turn your head randomly around a wall and the find the last person standing without something? you did it like 6 times, that's why he tested you, and you failed.

Anyone who's player instantaneously jerks his head tward the direction of another player  that is hidden or far from reach, its loving obvious their using either the Aimbot script or BLhack, and also I would like to see you explain driving the jeep and killing everyone instantly.

I was talking about you not Raven, did you misread my post or something?

You where turning at inhuman speeds regardless of range and killing them with inhuman percison.
Its too obvious you use BL Hack now, or the aimbot addon, how else do you turn your head randomly around a wall and the find the last person standing without something? you did it like 6 times, that's why he tested you, and you failed.

Anyone who's player instantaneously jerks his head tward the direction of another player  that is hidden or far from reach, its loving obvious their using either the Aimbot script or BLhack, and also I would like to see you explain driving the jeep and killing everyone instantly.
Just quit it I don't care if you won't unban me so quit making up your lies.

He gathered this knowledge from a massing amount of evidence you're giving him. At this point I'm more ready to believe him than you.

Can you not read. I said I'm done with you all being so ignorant.

Can you not read. I said I'm done with you all being so ignorant.
GJ being dismissive.

i still have yet to see any proof at all that this guy uses hacks.

We have yet to see any proof otherwise.
oplo and Bot's defensive nature hint at them BOTH hacking, not posting proof because "we don't need it"
or them both being the same person.

Oplo was on Farad's server a few minutes ago. He was getting incredibly high scores with the sniper, and when confronted about the hack he refused to give any evidence, and always tried to change the subject by saying something like "dude just shuttup, you don't want to get us both banned for flaming eachother".
He was on for about 15 minutes, and never ever even tried giving out picture evidence even when told to multiple times, saying that he doesn't want to give it to non admins (there were no admins at keyboard at the time).

First of all, OP is giving no proof whatsoever, and is defending oplo, who is also his friend <-- important

This was the image he took to prove that he was innocent. Notice that it has no crosshair and gui, as he had pressed f5 beforehand. Now, coincidentally (not), f5 also gets rid of the BLHack gui.

OP seems to be backing up oplo (his friend...) to the point where he is just blatantly lying:

Hmm, he doesn't seem to be making things out very clear. I wonder what else he might be lying about

OP tries to prove his innocence once again by providing a picture clearly showing he is not using BLhack!!!

Too bad he cropped out the rest of his BL gui, that contained the crosshair, HUD, and most importantly the blhack wallhack boxes.
He then posts a 'less' (hardly) cropped out version of the picture, and says that it shows the paint can so he must be innocent! Yeah too bad we cant see anything we loving need.

OP then posted another picture for his friend

Now at this point, he is on a completely different server, and there is no proof that the picture was even taken by him. I'm not even mentioning the fact that he doesn't have a crosshair.

Oplo then goes on to PM Raven to unban him so he can prove his innocence. 3 times. Seems like he really wants on that server.
While there is no direct proof, this guy and his friend are acting really funny, and I don't think Oplo would take a picture of a quarter of his screen to prove his innocence. Nobody loving does that. You give them every bit of evidence they need.

I warned farad to ban oplo last night, idk why he didnt