Author Topic: Ravencroft makes mistake: Bans innocent Blocklander, oplo123  (Read 11430 times)

there is another way to explain it: with evidence. there was evidence against him using the .dll, and raven took appropriate action to deal with the issue. so far you haven't posted any evidence to him not using the .dll at all, and this is why everyone isn't believing you

Even if I did, they would make up some bs about how he is still hacking

What do you want me to do?

How about nothing? You're not oplo.

how about take a picture of the entire goddamn screen

how about take a picture of the entire goddamn screen

Incase you have not noticed

Raven just said: oplo needs too

Screenshots don't count as proof anymore, oplo can just choose to not run the .dll and take it.

Screenshots don't count as proof anymore, oplo can just choose to not run the .dll and take it.

Yeah

Wait...

He didn't hack

I'm on raven's side because the "evidence" is stuff

Well the thing is...

because he is just to good at the game
Excuse me but wouldn't being good at the game imply that he knows his way around keyboard shortcuts?  It seems to me like you're still trying to cover something up.

Op is a friend a liar in denial

Op is a friend a liar in denial
OP is friends with a hacker, a hacker who has made his friend completely blind to that fact. Because like, friends can never do anything wrong right?!

OP is friends with a hacker, a hacker who has made his friend completely blind to that fact. Because like, friends can never do anything wrong right?!
My friends don't do drugs their eyes are just bloodshot because they stare at the sun

We have known each other along time, since birth
so what you popped out the womb and instantly got to know each other an exchanged contact info and that?
sounds interesting

Why does the title look like some terrible newspaper headline?

If you want a picture I'll give you one