Author Topic: Ravencroft makes mistake: Bans innocent Blocklander, oplo123  (Read 11431 times)

is he literally TAKING SCREENSHOTS WITH A CAMERA

i chime in with a "haven't you heard of"

is he literally TAKING SCREENSHOTS WITH A CAMERA

i chime in with a "haven't you heard of"

He just didn't know

"we"

Who are you to him anyways? You sure are fighting hard for him. Are you a good friend of his?
Yeah it seems kind of obvious that You are defending oplo as if they are friends

And plus Ravencroft always has a reason if he just banned for no reason he's an SA for a reason

And plus Ravencroft always has a reason if he just banned for no reason he's an SA for a reason

You do realize he banned people for questioning his authority

I just asked wrapper if oplo could go on the server to take another screenshot
Thats useless now...

you have poorly cropped pictures and are defending this oplo guy who is obviously guilty (you even said it yourself), either you're trying to stir up trouble or you ARE oplo. either way, oplo was banned for ruining the game for other players, and you defending him so much should get a ban too, like bim and his goons.

where's the proof of 'banning people for questioning his authoirty'? just another poorly cropped picture?

You and him are the only people I banned lol

you have poorly cropped pictures and are defending this oplo guy who is obviously guilty (you even said it yourself), either you're trying to stir up trouble or you ARE oplo. either way, oplo was banned for ruining the game for other players, and you defending him so much should get a ban too, like bim and his goons.

where's the proof of 'banning people for questioning his authoirty'? just another poorly cropped picture?

Well the thing is...

He wasn't hacking

and now everyone is butthurt because I said something

He is not getting unbanned, because he is just to good at the game

I'm sorry if you can't read the rest of the story

You and him are the only people I banned lol

On another server

And I love you too

I just asked wrapper if oplo could go on the server to take another screenshot
It doesn't work like that. He wasn't willing to take a proper screenshot the first time, and since he can just not inject the hack the next time he starts blockland, that means even if his next screenshot is clean it doesn't prove that he wasn't using blhack.

It doesn't work like that. He wasn't willing to take a proper screenshot the first time, and since he can just not inject the hack the next time he starts blockland, that means even if his next screenshot is clean it doesn't prove that he wasn't using blhack.

He didn't even know what he was doing in the first place!
He did not even know how to take a screenshot, this was the whole entire point I was trying to get across, he did not know WHAT he was doing, he pressed the function buttons looking for the screen shot button and by mistake also pressed f5, that's what happened.

There is no other way to explain this- he is NOT using the hack

and by mistake also pressed f5, that's what happened.
Did you not tell him to just press it again to toggle it back on?

Did you not tell him to just press it again to toggle it back on?

I did but by the time I said they banned him

No words. Nothing

There is no other way to explain this- he is NOT using the hack
there is another way to explain it: with evidence. there was evidence against him using the .dll, and raven took appropriate action to deal with the issue. so far you haven't posted any evidence to him not using the .dll at all, and this is why everyone isn't believing you