IMPORTANT EVIL PERSON

Author Topic: IMPORTANT EVIL PERSON  (Read 10171 times)

Well sugar joined and i gave her admin because we are friends but then she spawns a bot map so i watch it and then my look goes weird and i notice sugar isn't having problems and when she moves a little my screen looks another way and she just exits and nothing hapened and thats why i hate her

guys you don't understand it because it's in glossolalia

"Lolimepic"
Well I give up.

Also what is this drama even?

Well sugar joined and i gave her admin because we are friends but then she spawns a bot map so i watch it and then my look goes weird and i notice sugar isn't having problems and when she moves a little my screen looks another way and she just exits and nothing hapened and thats why i hate her

gUYSwe MUSt do something about this IMPORTANT eviL pERSON!!!!!

get the panzers and pursue at full pace! leave none standing!!!11!!!

how to get the forums to like you

1. find some new/child user
2. wait for them to do typing mistakes
3. tackle every single typing mistake with reaction images
4. bask in your inflated ego

what are you guys doing seriously

how to get the forums to like you

1. find some new/child user
2. wait for them to do typing mistakes
3. tackle every single typing mistake with reaction images
4. bask in your inflated ego

what are you guys doing seriously
fact: forumers pick up girls by showing them their posts, the girl then rates how funny it is then leaves because it isn't

So Sugar made your game lag with bots?
Ok.

:panda: im so sad thatsugar is evil she made my blockland mess up and now she make me see wherver she wants but i think i can just restart it to fix it but ban sugar!
Are you trying to communicate?

I'm sorry, but if you're going to type in a drama topic, make at least SOME sense.

sugar is clearly a witch.

guys you forgettards

clearly sugar might be using a new command she found out, "setcontrol" or some stuff like that. you don't need to panic, it was just a small thing lil grasshopper.