Times for event, Which would work best?

10am+ PST
0 (0%)
12PM+ EST
0 (0%)
12PM+ GMT
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Hosting Game Servers ( BIG DAYZ MOD EVENT READ MY NEW POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 480 times)

/title

Currently i've got a Rust server going, it's got 4x loot, kits and such.
Ill be hosting events too, castle raids, TDMs, Hide & Seek, Sniper Challenge, and more.

Server currently has 80 slots, really good ping, and fps.
Server Info

If you would like to join, or know someone who would play, feel free to come, it's a bit lonely atm. :^(

We also have a Teamspeak 3 server.
TS55.teamspeak3.com:9138
(can only hold up to 35 clients atm though, will expand)

We also have a DayZ Overpoch Origins Server.
You can buy various military vehicles with Rubies! (Hero Trader: Attack Helicopters, Tanks) (NE-Airfield Trader: Fighter Jets and Flying Fortress)

1 Ruby = 10 Briefcases
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 09:18:54 AM by Xeidious* »

A rust server? I havent played in forever. This sounds like something I could get into.

A rust server? I havent played in forever. This sounds like something I could get into.
haha glad to hear. Feel free to join!

[ UPCOMING EVENTS ]
HEROES VS BANDITS FORTWAR

This event will throw 2 teams against each other. Both teams will be supplied with Vehicles, Building supplies, and Weapons.

The goal of this event is simple, within 3 hours your team must build a base with the supplies given at any location decided by your group in a vote.

Once both of your bases are complete and the 3 hour mark is over, the two teams will then attempt to raid the other team's base.

Both teams will be given a hint at where the enemy base is, while 3 markers will be placed between the 2 bases, you must head in the direction of the markers, this will guarantee a clash of forces at one point.

Once one of the teams bases is destroyed, or all the opposing team members are killed. The event is over!

The winning team will be granted 64 briefcases to be split between the team, as well as 2 briefcases per team member,  and a vehicle of choice.

The loosing team with be gifted 3 briefcases per person, 2 Urals, and materials for another base for participating.

Teams will be decided in 2 steps, Voting on a Team Captain, and the Team Captains choosing members 1 at a time.
Pick your members wisely!

There needs to be atleast 32 players for this event to work! 16v16, or a max of 40 20v20!

This event will be held on Saturday! please vote on the time range in the poll!

I decided to do this to have a great experience, and to also promote the DayZ Mod server!

I hope anyone who participates and brings people to this event has a great time!

« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 11:19:58 AM by Xeidious* »