Outpact: handicap with DLLs and hacks.

Author Topic: Outpact: handicap with DLLs and hacks.  (Read 4099 times)

Lets start with the obvious.

◄VG► Outpact: also
◄VG► Outpact: im gonna kill wrapperups server soon
Pacer: NO
Pacer: WHY
◄VG► Outpact: because
◄VG► Outpact: its the only server that makes me rage
Pacer: Dude
Pacer: No
◄VG► Outpact: sry
◄VG► Outpact: 2late
Pacer: I wun allowe it
Pacer: You did it
Pacer: ?
◄VG► Outpact: ya

I was sent this earlier, and not to mention my server has crashed atleast once or twice to crash hacks.
I know that he has the hacks (he used them before), and likes to show them off.

He will still be permabanned from my server.
If you have any more evidence, it would be very helpful.

I've already had a pretty handicapped run with outpact. I was working on a mod for someone, and shared it via titanpad with my friend. He invited outpact, outpact takes the stuff and gives it out to people. He claims it was his brother that spread the script.

Outpact also likes to repeat bullstuff and gets banned. Don't trust this person, and make sure to ban him from your servers.

Known ID's:

Outpact is a massive idiot and there's no doubt he's actually crashing the server.

Outpact is a known starfish

Hasn't he used BLHack many times and complained about being banned for it?

Outpact is loving handicapped

I'll be watching this thread and waiting for the fight to begin like all drama's.

OT: I expected Outpact to do this.

Just witnessed the console ban spree in game.

always has and will be a douchebag

well, off to wait until badspot gets online
outpact you might as well start randomly mailing badspot 10$ every week, no need to showcase your lack of brain every time

I'd want Outpact to be permanently blacklisted from buying keys ala Kalphiter, but I feel that Badspot would lose a significant amount of profit.

This garbage with the blhack crashing us getting ridiculous and noones doing anything to stop it. A top server can't even stay up longer than a couple hours without getting crashed.

I'd want Outpact to be permanently blacklisted from buying keys ala Kalphiter, but I feel that Badspot would lose a significant amount of profit.
p sure kalph isn't restricted from buying keys, just chooses not to so he doesn't give badspot money

This garbage with the blhack crashing us getting ridiculous and noones doing anything to stop it. A top server can't even stay up longer than a couple hours without getting crashed.
yeah this really
I host rising lava, few people get on it but the people who go on are typically regulars, some richardweed crashes it a few hours after I put it up
Like seriously, can we just compile a list of people who do this and ban them

This is also going to be a massive issue on new years, so there has to be SOME fix

yeah this really
I host rising lava, few people get on it but the people who go on are typically regulars, some richardweed crashes it a few hours after I put it up
Like seriously, can we just compile a list of people who do this and ban them

This is also going to be a massive issue on new years, so there has to be SOME fix

Why not the IP Ban mod? http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=254624.0 Pecon updated were it bans the person before they send a crash to the server.