SDReveiws #2 Dec 3 2014 (Assassins creed: Victory Announced)

Author Topic: SDReveiws #2 Dec 3 2014 (Assassins creed: Victory Announced)  (Read 1609 times)

So on the 2nd of December Assassins creeds next instalation in the seris was announced "AssassinsCreed: Victory" and it will be set in Victorian London for more Info and pictures look on the SDReveiws Site Here

OFF TOPIC
Help me think of a better name than SuperDuper Reveiws or say if you like that name :P
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 06:31:27 PM by SuperFlaminninja² »

Fixing whats wrong with reveiws?

Fiftys through Hundreds
Arno is the Protaganist from Assassins Creed Unity
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 03:15:11 PM by SuperFlaminninja² »

I really hope English isn't your first language

I really hope English isn't your first language
I couldnt focus because my brother was trying to get on my nerves

Also, don't randomly start words with a capital letter.
https://www.englishclub.com/writing/caps0.htm
If the word isn't one of these, then don't make it capital.
As a rule of thumb, very few words in the middle of a sentence should start with a capital, unless it's a name or a title.

So, "Next to Nothing" is wrong. You want "Next to nothing"
"Unity was released, A new one was Leaked by Kotaku" should be "Unity was released, a new one was leaked by Kotaku".

Also, don't randomly start words with a capital letter.
https://www.englishclub.com/writing/caps0.htm
If the word isn't one of these, then don't make it capital.
As a rule of thumb, very few words in the middle of a sentence should start with a capital, unless it's a name or a title.

So, "Next to Nothing" is wrong. You want "Next to nothing"
"Unity was released, A new one was Leaked by Kotaku" should be "Unity was released, a new one was leaked by Kotaku".
Thanks for actualy helping Editing

I hope you don't take offence at this, but I had a go at re-writing your review to be a little bit more digestable.
DR #2 AssassinsCreed: Victory Announced (brown townysis)

Almost exactly a month after UbiSoft Montreal's buggy mess of a game, ‘Assassin’s Creed: Unity’ hit the shelves, information on a new instalment has been leaked by Gaming News website Kotaku.
Set in London during the Victorian age (1837-1901), ‘Assassin’s Creed: Victory’ is planned to similarly run on the next-gen ‘Anvil’ engine, the same one used in ‘Unity’. Little is known of the plot as of now, besides the introduction of a new Assassin.

During Kotaku’s 7 minute viewing they introduced several screenshots of ‘Victory’.
My personal favourite was the one above, including a dramatic sunset reminiscent of the recently released leaked pictures of ‘Just Cause 3’. In addition to this, the fuming smoke-stacks across the Thames and the lit-up clock-face of Big Ben, and plentiful gas street lamps create a rich atmosphere, replicating that of the late Victorian industrial era.

Further released images suggest that assassin customisation will return in the latest addition, however it’s suggested it will be accessed via a shop, rather than from within the pause menu, returning to the similar system used for dyes in Assassin’s Creed 2, Brotherhood and Revelations.
Other new features include new train stations, likely the beginning of the London Underground, as well as perhaps the most interesting addition, being a portable grappling hook. This new feature suggests that ability to recreate the rope-swings featured in ‘Blackflag’, but at the player’s discretion.

Other screenshots hint at a new form of Boss Battle, namely a rooftop fist-fight on moving carriages and possibly trains, although it’s not yet known how this feature will be incorporated into game so far.
Also of interest is the inclusion of an apparent XP bar located alongside the minimaps featured, hinting at the inclusion of a levelling system to the latest instalment.

In response to the leaked images Ubisoft has released an official statement;
"It is always unfortunate when internal assets, not intended for public consumption, are leaked. And, while we certainly welcome anticipation for all of our upcoming titles, we're disappointed for our fans, and our development team, that this conceptual asset is now public. The team in our Quebec studio has been hard at work on the particular game in question for the past few years, and we're excited to officially unveil what the studio has been working on at a later date. In the meantime, our number one priority is enhancing the experience of Assassin's Creed Unity for players”.

You should include a final summing up paragraph however, and place your images where you think they'd be best.

I hope you don't take offence at this, but I had a go at re-writing your review to be a little bit more digestable.
You should include a final summing up paragraph however, and place your images where you think they'd be best.

Im going to add some ideas, are you on steam?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 03:59:06 PM by SuperFlaminninja² »

I re wrote it tell me what you think