Glass and his abusive admins

Author Topic: Glass and his abusive admins  (Read 4401 times)

Ok so I was playing on Glass's fort wars then I'm building a base he comes over while i'm building and tells me that my fort is stuffty. So I say of course it is its not done. Then he comes back with a destructo wand and destroys the whole thing. Then I build a new base after that then his great admin Russianized comes over and destroys it for no reason. I say what the hell is your problem and he never responds.

if it was a sky base i can see why it was deleted

if it was a sky base i can see why it was deleted
Skybases are fine on fort, but that is not the reason it was destroyed.

I don't have pics of it, but I have seen you build time and time again stuffty builds on the server that are absolute eyesores. Like one you made was a giant 64x mod terrain brick that you didn't even bother to change the "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" print on.

i need proof because this seems highly unlikely -_-

Well once I had a base on an island not an eyesore sky base it was actually descent I wish I had proof but Russianized comes over and destroys it a bunch of people said it looked good also

We need a Megathread for Glass' drama.

i need proof because this seems highly unlikely -_-
It's not, I have no doubt someone deleted it considering his past builds on the server.
forget off.

Yeah we do good thinking Aoki how many drama post were there against Glass 30?

Yeah we do good thinking Aoki how many drama post were there against Glass 30?
As I always state, Aoki tends to get a pretty decent sized following of idiots.

As I always state, Aoki tends to get a pretty decent sized following of idiots.
Sorry Glass, but just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't make them my follower.

Sorry Glass, but just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't make them my follower.
Nah, but you tend to attract the attention of the dumb people of the community. Take Jake M and your butt-buddies harassing my server for an example. You seem to always find a way to trash talk me when possible (apparently you still do that on your servers) and you also like to go 'defend' the other people in an argument just for the sake of disagreeing with me and gaining another +1 to your ego.

Nah, but you tend to attract the attention of the dumb people of the community. Take Jake M and your butt-buddies harassing my server for an example.
Jack and Viso Jr. haven't been seen in ages. At this moment, I legitimately have next to zero people who agree with me, and even the very few that do agree with me will not post here saying so. You don't have to be a victim. I didn't accuse you of anything when scotty_diam painted the entirety of one of my server's rainbow, yet you still never fail to bring up this "Aoki and his cronies must have done this to aggravate me!" ideology whenever you see people agreeing with me, or me agreeing with people, against you.
You seem to always find a way to trash talk me when possible (apparently you still do that on your servers)
I have, and will continue to stop doing stuff like this, but in exchange I'm going to have to ask you to stop it with the "king of tards," and "buttbuddies" comments that you mention in nearly all of your posts concerning me.
and you also like to go 'defend' the other people in an argument just for the sake of disagreeing with me
I hate to say it so bluntly, but you're not always right. No one is. People have reasons for disagreeing with you; I know you want Gothboy to be open-minded about how you want him to change his mod's name, so I'm hoping you'll be open-minded in hearing my suggestions on how you should treat yourself and others.
and gaining another +1 to your ego.
I do not come out of these situations in gain. If I am trying to get some kind of ego boost out of this, then clearly I am doing something wrong.

I'm on Aoki's side. You honestly need to stop thinking that sky forts or any stuff is needed to be removed. It's your server, you created it to DIG and PLACE dirt blocks, so what? Aren't we supposed to have fun? But your just limiting others with your bullstuffting.

I personally think Glass should have the ability to lay out his rules any way he wants. It's his server, he can decide what he thinks is best for it. If you don't like the way he is running it, you're not required to play there. I think the sky forts rule is actually completely reasonable; sometimes you need rules that seem like they restrict the amount of fun you could have, to create a more balanced play experience in which everyone gets a fair chance to play. Ultimately it prevents other players from having a particularly negative play experience.