Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament [SHUTTING DOWN pg. 16]  (Read 17112 times)

The game has been postponed until 11PM.

I'll be live streaming the game at http://www.twitch.tv/ethan5102 Come check it out if your messing the game!

Finals Scores:
Game 1: Reefers: 35 | Nigerian Cunts: 28 [FINAL]
Game 2: Reefers: - | Nigerian Cunts: - [Sunday @ 10PM EST]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 11:13:50 PM by #Ravencroft »

The 2nd game of the finals between the Nigerian Cunts and Reefers begins in an hour and a half. The server opens for spectators in 30 minutes.

If you want to watch game 2 of the Finals but can't make it, check out the stream http://www.twitch.tv/ethan5102

Betel has been blacklisted for bad sportsmanship and turning the basketball game into garbage.

Betel has been blacklisted for bad sportsmanship and turning the basketball game into garbage.
rip betel

Champion: Reefers
2nd Place: Nigerian Cunts
3rd Place: Fatal Bulls

Finals Scores:
Game 1: Reefers: 35 | Nigerian Cunts: 28 [FINAL]
Game 2: Reefers: 50 | Nigerian Cunts: 26 [FINAL]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welp, after 2 years, 10 tournaments and 7 different champions WALDO and I have decided to finally shut down the tournament. Hosting this has been the most fun I've ever had playing blockland. Big thanks to WALDO, The Brighter Dark, Whirlwind, Kickflow, CBMHost and all the dedicated competitors for making this the most successful tournament in Blockland history.
I may decide to host this again in the distant future, but for now the tournament is shut down indefinitely

I'll leave the topic up for a little while to give people a chance to reflect.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 03:26:14 PM by #Ravencroft »

Wow two years!? Dang time flies by fast. I still remember playing a game before the tournament was even born, good times.
It's been a really cool tournament, good going guys.

Wow its been a great run Raven, hope to see you restart it in the future.

It has been lots of fun while it lasted but all things must come to an end sometime. Thanks goes to everyone who helped ref games, anyone who contributed to the tournaments in any way, and everyone who has played in any of these 10 tournaments. Without you guys, we wouldn't have made it this successful. :)

Any chance you'll release the save?