Author Topic: BlockNet Dedicated Hosting - New lower prices!  (Read 55729 times)

my question is why did you immediately think a strangely-composed B was an insult

my question is why did you immediately think a strangely-composed B was an insult
This, idk why a german character automatically means an insult

It looked like a greek beta - implying he was calling me some kind of mindless fanboy because I was "beta" to bushido's "alpha".
In hindsight, I'm not sure why I took offense since its not a big deal, but that was my reasoning behind it regardless.

Edit: i was tired
sorry mate
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 04:06:15 PM by Lugnut »

are the results in m8

Deokotaru has his, but there is SO MUCH LAG!!!

Most people have pretty good ping due to my good ISP (I don't use a VPN, it's no secret)

So it generally depends on where you live, and your ISP.

I got the invoice but since I had not linked a bank, two days ago, it made me wait two days before I could verify the bank. Is the invoice still valid to pay?

I got the invoice but since I had not linked a bank, two days ago, it made me wait two days before I could verify the bank. Is the invoice still valid to pay?
Your server is not deployed until after payment, so paying late is not an issue. Your billing cycle starts after the first successful payment.

I had to send a new order, because the other paypal account corrupted somehow. So could you cancel the invoice for the blockofear account? I'm sending one with a different email/paypal account.

If I purchase the $15 Performance server, can I add one later if needed?

If I purchase the $15 Performance server, can I add one later if needed?
Of course.

Of course.
Alright cool, i'll be purchasing one sometime today.

Another question, where are the servers based? I would hope on the East Coast.
Just read topic, I can choose.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 02:51:07 PM by Clear Glass »