Author Topic: BlockNet Dedicated Hosting - New lower prices!  (Read 55331 times)

BlockNet servers come pre-installed with the anti-crash DLL
yea, I know. I was pointing out how he crashed other servers.

i would have a big need for a free server to host Cohort Build contest, but i guess im too late. Like always :(

It looks like a lottery-type giveaway is more in order here. Do we agree, or should I just give the servers to the first three?

« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 03:20:59 PM by portify »

count me in for a lotto

itsfreememe.jpeg

I am thinking about getting a server for only a month.

I've been monitoring on zapks server but his hosting hasn't been reliable recently so ill enter his minigolf server into it

-Never mind I'm buying instead-
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 07:26:18 AM by Ducky duck »

Please enter me.
I used to use Hammerhost, and it was great because it was a free hosting service that I can use. When it shut down, I felt upset. Now is my chance to get a new dedicated server that can run 24/7 (I don't like leaving my PC on). Now is my chance to get a much higher quality dedicated server for a free month.

I might just ask my aunt to buy me the $15 a/m server slot for Christmas.

I am going to need a slot  for my Qi server, since I cannot host 24/7. I hope I was fast enough.

I am going to need a slot  for my Qi server, since I cannot host 24/7. I hope I was fast enough.

Four or Five people legitimately asked. Not counting the dumbasses just asking because they want to host their spam dedicatedly.

Yeah I don't care, I guess its a lottery

Just take the first three.
This is my totally unbiased opinion.