Author Topic: BlockNet Dedicated Hosting - New lower prices!  (Read 55347 times)

hosting a Cohort Build contest soon, gift codes will be a great reward

Thanks for the feedback. I'll try to have that system done in a few days.

I'm Hosting a Snowball Fight until the end of the 25th to celebrate the holidays. Can you add it to the list on the blockhost website until the date?

I'm Hosting a Snowball Fight until the end of the 25th to celebrate the holidays. Can you add it to the list on the blockhost website until the date?
I've got that done for you now.

FYI: The support email is still going to be a lot faster than asking on the forums.

Since nobody was interested in the free server contest, I've decided to simply give out three one-month budget shared packages to the next three posters who claim they want them. If you know someone who needs a server, you should immediately paste a link to this post to them over steam so they can claim it before someone else does.

In other news, the gift code system is now ready for purchases. Gift code redemption will be finished very soon.

stuff, talk about a hell of a promotion
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 01:31:57 AM by Lugnut »

Me, ME ME!! Please give me a server, I really want one!

me  :cookieMonster:

Two of the worst people to give a server to.

I would like to enter for the lottery.
I would be much more comfortable switching from my NFO personal VPS to the service if i had some first-hand experience with the functioning of it.

maybe someone will come by and crash it.

yes me

though i have a question, if i use blocknet's key will the server name show up as "BlockNet's Server" instead of my own?
and if so, will i have to give you my key if i wish to have it show up as my name?

though i have a question, if i use blocknet's key will the server name show up as "BlockNet's Server" instead of my own?
and if so, will i have to give you my key if i wish to have it show up as my name?

I have my own rental key that I can rename and no one else has.

maybe someone will come by and crash it.
BlockNet servers come pre-installed with the anti-crash DLL