Steam Holiday Sale 2014

Author Topic: Steam Holiday Sale 2014  (Read 11170 times)

special thanks to kow and steam winter sale for this gift ($4.99)

If you buy me any cheap game that could run on my stuffty computer, I'll love you for eternity.
Steam is mynameisnidos

I got Dark Souls: Prepared to Die edition as a gift to one of my friends, Tabletop Simulator for another, then a copy for myself, the Spore Complete Pack, Running with Rifles, Mount Your Friends, and all PC Saints Row games with all of its expansion packs.

i missed the borderlands sale will borderlands the presequel go for $30 again

So i've managed to buy Halo Spartan Assault for only $1.99 thanks to trading cards that had their prices temporarily boosted

And then me and my brother got Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition for only $7.49 and then blew up in a car that didn't appear as being on fire on my screen and got sent flying across Steelport and into the ocean miles and miles away from the objective within the first two hours

So i've managed to buy Halo Spartan Assault for only $1.99 thanks to trading cards that had their prices temporarily boosted

And then me and my brother got Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition for only $7.49 and then blew up in a car that didn't appear as being on fire on my screen and got sent flying across Steelport and into the ocean miles and miles away from the objective within the first two hours
That's Saints Row IV alright. :)

i missed the borderlands sale will borderlands the presequel go for $30 again
It'll probably show up on the last day, they always reprise their best sales then. Don't hesitate buying it too, it's loving great.

You christmas starfishs using my topic when I festively abandoned it. Now I gotta update it and grumble grumble

Updated for christmas spirit

Note for gauntlet;

Green man gaming has gauntlet for 50% off, You can then add 25HAPP-YXMASF-ROMGMG for 25% off on top of it. You'll also receive a free game with the purchase.
http://www.greenmangaming.com/12-days-festive-deals-encore/
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 12:25:52 PM by tails »

Ive bought people so many steam gifts this year i might have to file for bankruptcy

so, you can grind up gems left over from the auctions and make them into booster packs

It looks like the packs for the games with fewer cards are more expensive

the sale sucks ass this year imo

the sale sucks ass this year imo

Yeah not as great as I expected and hoped.

I just got $50, what should I get?? I have no idea.