1 (0.6%)
Bábí movement
0 (0%)
Confucianism
2 (1.3%)
Shinto
1 (0.6%)

Total Members Voted: 159

Author Topic: What is your religion?  (Read 5260 times)

this is the first time I've seen the religious be more popular than the non religious here :o
Because there's no "agnostic" option for the kids who think they're special

Why even mention the inferiority of the fedora's existence when the supremacy of the fez lives on?
REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab

I support Bigotism, it's my favorite religion of all!

/sarcasm/
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 10:15:12 AM by Zharthon »

wheres jediism

i dont see jediism

i mean i'm agnostic but that's not a religion; it's more a philosophical standpoint. more specifically, i'm agnostic theist. ie, i believe in the existence of some kind of divine being, but i don't claim to be able to prove its existence by human means. i certainly don't fit under any denomination i know of, but i also believe in god as depicted by christianity and a fair amount of the concepts put forth by it. i'm defo not a part of the southern baptist denomination i was raised in tho

but there is a lot of hate you are required to have as a christian. if you arent condemning and threatening people, you arent a real christian.

And who taught you this?

Because this is blatantly not true.

i mean i'm agnostic but that's not a religion; it's more a philosophical standpoint. more specifically, i'm agnostic theist. ie, i believe in the existence of some kind of divine being, but i don't claim to be able to prove its existence by human means. i certainly don't fit under any denomination i know of, but i also believe in god as depicted by christianity and a fair amount of the concepts put forth by it. i'm defo not a part of the southern baptist denomination i was raised in tho
Just curious about someone with beliefs like yours, do you still believe in Jesus and what he did?

Catholic, but I'm not obsessive

i mean i'm agnostic but that's not a religion; it's more a philosophical standpoint. more specifically, i'm agnostic theist.
Yes, thank you, this guy gets it
"Agnostic" is not a position on its own, it's a modifier attached to your position. Most people saying "im agnostic" are agnostic atheist, and thus should choose the "atheist" option. But there are some agnostic theists, who would choose one of the other options; in your, case Christianity