Author Topic: Pokeball Edit?  (Read 1327 times)

I was wondering if theres an edited version of the pokeball mod? I learned recently you can catch bots but it only works with the masterball so i think it would be cool to fix it to work for all the others and not just the masterball. If anybody could do this it would be cool I would do it myself if i knew how to do it...

You can't really use them with bots because how are you going to make them fight each other?
There first need to be some decent AI where you are 100% sure they will fight each other before it will work.
Plus if all bots are catchable, normal NPCs would also be catchable.
*catches Officer Jenny*

You can create an event that changes a variable of the bot when it spawns to make it uncatchable.
But I am not going to put time into making that, I am sorry.

The code isn't that difficult to understand anyway.
Just compare the Masterball and Pokeball code.

You make them fight eachother by using events???? just because you catch them doesnt mean there events on there spawner wont work. I would also want to make it were you dont say /betrainer /bepokemon like in your server you click a brick.

You make them fight eachother by using events???? just because you catch them doesnt mean there events on there spawner wont work. I would also want to make it were you dont say /betrainer /bepokemon like in your server you click a brick.

I'm working on something this. I haven't made a mod topic or released a BETA version, yet. But this mod is definitely in the works.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=271752.0

Scroll down a bit I posted some pics and features. Otto-san has his own Pokemon mod discussion if you would like to continue the discussion there.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=271888.0

Note that my mod will not be an RP tool. There won't be a pokeball tool to catch players or other similar objects; there will not be an RP flag or mode of any sort.

I'm confused your making models and items so just for show?

I'm not making any models or items. Goth77's project is unrelated to mine.