Author Topic: CRP2  (Read 23986 times)

Just thought I'd bump this since I'm still making progress.

Taxes script or gtfo

I want a loving W2 simulator please.

Out of interest, with a fixed level of currency. How do you plan to deal with leakages from the CFoI? If a major player quits taking 10% of circulation with them, it will put a high level of deflationary pressure on the market.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 03:55:37 AM by Gambsy »

Out of interest, with a fixed level of currency. How do you plan to deal with leakages from the CFoI? If a major player quits taking 10% of circulation with them, it will put a high level of inflationary pressure on the market.
If a user remains inactive for an extended period of time their account will remain untouched. When a player resets their account or is permanently banned their assets will be given to administration to distribute in any way they see fit.

If a user remains inactive for an extended period of time their account will remain untouched. When a player resets their account or is permanently banned their assets will be given to administration to distribute in any way they see fit.
Not what i ment. Will rephrase
Seeng as you have opted for a fixed level of currency in circulation, if some players with a large proportion the currency leave for good, then it could cause some instability in the market. And what you plan to do to prevent this
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 04:02:05 AM by Gambsy »

Not what i ment. Will rephrase
Seeng as you have opted for a fixed level of currency in circulation, if some players with a large proportion the currency leave for good, then it could cause some instability in the market. And what you plan to do to prevent this
If a large chunk of money goes inactive because somebody leaves the economy will repair itself naturally through inflation or deflation.

Aye, but constant deflation can lead to lower levels of consumption and, Becuase of sticky wages can cause some issues for those running businesses. In addition it's possible it will create a unstable market from sudden fluxtuations
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 05:04:37 AM by Gambsy »

If there's a financial crCIA or a depression of sorts that's fine. The economy will have its ups and downs and nothing should be too drastic.

Righty, I thought you would of tried to avoid stuff like that. But never mind then haha :P

So summer has finally come around and development is now in full swing

I have recently made some work on the perks. Below is the list as of now:

The names should be pretty self explanatory. If you have any questions about perks or any suggestions feel free to post them.

Large lungs?
You can remain submerged underwater for longer without drowning.

Have you started on the build yet?

Have you started on the build yet?
Not yet. There is a meeting this Saturday at 7pm CDT discussing the construction of the city and the administration team. If you were a previous moderator on the previous 2 CRP's please contact me with your Steam account so I can invite you to the administration group.

i could help building if needed