Author Topic: CRP2  (Read 24042 times)

I'd like to help build if I could, even if it's only a single building. I can link a few of my builds if you want to see what kind of stuff I can do.

The buttons are yuck, otherwise the idea is amazing. Maybe make it like way more rectangular.

?
i think he's talking about

but it's spelled tier, not teir, so there's nothing wrong

no i saw "teir" in the image not tier
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyslexia
The buttons are yuck, otherwise the idea is amazing. Maybe make it like way more rectangular.
I'm using the default button profile so it matches whatever skin the client is running.

Can I persuade you to use another profile instead?

Bump. Can't believe how fast a month goes by.

Brb brain climax at easy customization GUI.
Thaaaank yoooou. You're doing great so far!

I seriously cannot wait; I'm so excited! CRP has always been fun to play!

If it ever gets to the point where I can't work on the mod anymore whether it be me getting a job, going to college, or being on my death bed I will have no problem releasing it.
A majority of the community already hates this gamemode and I think the community would get more use out of a chunk-based autosaver than an unfinished mod 99% of them have no use for or are incompetent of running.
Well I'm 2 weeks into my senior year of highschool and am currently taking 2 college classes. I'm starting a second part-time job this Saturday and have around 2 hours of homework each day. Hopefully I will still find time to work on CRP in my spare time because I really don't want to have to bin this or release an unfinished mod.

Development is now back in full swing.