autism tm - awards supposedly every tuesday

Poll

Do you have or know someone with autism?

Yes
278 (48%)
No
82 (14.2%)
219 (37.8%)

Total Members Voted: 576

Author Topic: autism tm - awards supposedly every tuesday  (Read 169758 times)

I said I didn't want to join this group on the "new player" thread, but now that I've read it carefully this time I've changed my mind. I have Aspergers'. It is the softest form of autism, but it remains autism. Sign me in.

I said I didn't want to join this group on the "new player" thread, but now that I've read it carefully this time I've changed my mind. I have Aspergers'. It is the softest form of autism, but it remains autism. Sign me in.
welcome

I have aspergers too, and i would like to join

i don't make me official

wheres the thread of the week

« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 04:00:48 AM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

Good day, gentlemen.  I would dearly like to become a member of this wonderful community, as I have traits of autism.  Although I do not think that I have full-blown High Functioning Autism or Asperger's Syndrome (They are both related, but contrary to what cheap Big Pharma will tell you, they are NOT the same.)  I have done serious research on autism and their related conditions such as dyspraxia, and I have identified, within myself and others in my family, autistic traits.

I have many broad and sweeping interests from intricate mechanics to technology and empire-building, to chemical structure and biomechatronics all the way to metaphysics.  I am currently reading multiple books on psychology and neurology in order to better understand myself and others and also in order to improve my mental capabilities.

These autistic traits that I have discovered both impede and improve certain areas of my life.  In Blockland, I go by Nova Flare Emperor Q (my most recent Nova Flare iteration).  A long time ago in the past, I used to call myself C-Zech Cobalt Industries, among similar names, until I quickly switched to my flagship Nova Flare line of names.  Nova Flare was an alternate name I gave myself a long, long time ago when I was deeply fascinated with the universe and the celestial objects within her.  Whilst I still retain an unhindered interest in this, it is slightly reduced in order to make time for my many other new interests.

If you would like proof of who I am, just look at my BL_ID.  I have no alternate keys.

Even if I am not recruited, thank you for reading.