Poll

Rate Block Wars (serious feedback is appreciated)

1/5 stars
5 (5.4%)
2/5 stars
4 (4.3%)
3/5 stars
12 (12.9%)
4/5 stars
35 (37.6%)
5/5 stars
37 (39.8%)

Total Members Voted: 93

Author Topic: Block Wars - Locked: See New Topic for Sequel  (Read 59434 times)

Got some goodies for display here for the premier theater

Had to use some favors and a small loan of $1M from the Canadian Cartel but I managed to find this get my hands on this old piece.

Also this.

Jus-just don't ask how I got it.

Wait are you implying that Packer donated Warren's skull?

Because that's hilarious.

Livestream Schedule
Monday, May 2nd

6:00 PM (EST) - Server officially opens and twitch stream begins. Allows time for premiere guests to filter in and for those looking to stay for the duration of the stream can get here early to not lose out.

7:00 PM (EST) - Premiere. Block Wars is officially released to an audience after nine years.

8:00 PM (EST) - Post-screening Q&A session. Just general chitchat pertaining to the film. Can be cut short if not that many questions are raised.

9:00 PM and beyond (EST) The wrap party begins as we celebrate the release. Music (as DJ'd by me) will be played through the stream so it's suggested you leave it open to partake in song requests and general merriment.

Screenshots, recording, and any other documentation of the event are welcomed and allowed- though I ask that you don't screen cap the actual video as I'll be releasing the HD copy on Youtube only a few days after.

The server is hosted by graciously by Pecon's Blocknet hosting service. The maximum allotted players is 99, so feel free to invite friends- there will be no password. Space is limited to 99 so first join first serve.

Announcement:

I am accepting slots to very short preview clips or small clips of blockland machinimas.

Though I realize these are usually not made, if you have a trailer of something you'd like played before Block Wars starts, I have a ten minute window I can potentially put that in. If you're looking to get some player involvement in something, PM me a clip of your video, preferably in Youtube form.

If for whatever reason I get more than ten minutes worth of clips, I will be the executive in choosing what gets selected. Any "runner ups" will still get a link in the official topic.

remember, we need someone to record the movie with their phone in shaky 144p

The big stars are arriving on the red carpet looking fancy.

Everyone aboard the hype star destroyer!

wait is the stream today
i though it was on wensday
could you please make this more clear

wait nvm it's in the poll im just forgetin blind
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 02:12:30 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

stream starts 2am in here. forget school imma still watch it

Hopefully I'll make it 20 minutes before the premiere but I sent a teaser for my vid to be showcased.

The big stars are arriving on the red carpet looking fancy.
H-Hey! Wasn't that my tux? No wait, mine had a lot more red...

it is time
i am the most excited man alive