Author Topic: Blockland 2015.  (Read 4849 times)

Anyone have the slightest hope if Blockland will pull itself together and stop dramatizing so much?

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 08:44:51 PM by Badspot »

it takes two to tango buddy stuff isn't gonna get better if you don't help

it takes two to tango buddy stuff isn't gonna get better if you don't help

I haven't been here in a year, but it looks to me like this is going down like Chinese bottle crackers on a Sunday evening.

this is the most ludicrously passive-aggressive 'blockland is dying' post ive ever seen

this is the most ludicrously passive-aggressive 'blockland is dying' post ive ever seen
Agreed.

However in response, the future of Blockland isn't looking to great due to the increasing population of people who whine and complain about how Blockland is going down the tubes.
Strange how the people who call doomsday on the game are the only ones actually bringing it down.

What? Am I supposed to lash out on all the cesspool induced mutts on this game? Lol

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 08:44:44 PM by Badspot »

Agreed.

However in response, the future of Blockland isn't looking to great due to the increasing population of people who whine and complain about how Blockland is going down the tubes.
Strange how the people who call doomsday on the game are the only ones actually bringing it down.

Good response.

My concern is the amount of vex there is, not enough fun.

this is the most poorly disguised doomsday thread i've ever seen

Blockland forums will never change.

this cesspool will continue inducing mutts for years to come

like i can't imagine anything but an invader zim style cesspool pouring liquid refuse into a big steel dog mold, then cute lil crossbreeds pop out and bark and they smell a little like garbage, as all dogs tend to do

Well this turned out bad.

Well this turned out bad.
And how did you expect this topic to turn out? That'd we'd all change and become fantastic friends who share flowers and make each other love poems?