Author Topic: Two Bogans are having a fight on my Facebook Feed.  (Read 3399 times)

oi crikey mate im bloody telling u mate ill get me dads knife out and jab ya mate!! yer bloody kangeroo took a CRAP on my LAWN ILL BLOODY CUT YA MATE

australian lingo is a clusterforget

wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima stuffe fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

Why are they typing IN an aussie accent? Are you so amazingly stuff that you can only spell in that accent?

newcastle primary
THAT'S THE WRONG COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!! I AM MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truly if you have fights like this with a 'friend' it's better to just break it off. (And post about it on FB so we can enjoy the drama)
This is normal Australian life. We fight, drink, forget and forget about it. It's like the entire nation is full of old promiscuous old couples.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow0xZG9XZ5w
Holy stuff, I didn't know he made a sequel. Thanks :)

australian lingo is a clusterforget
Bloody oathe, you ripped beauty.

THAT'S THE WRONG COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!! I AM MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have a Newcastle here that is full of loving mental cases. We also have a Toronto.

Why are they typing IN an aussie accent? Are you so amazingly stuff that you can only spell in that accent?
They're drunk bimbos who didn't learn stuff at school, so the only way they know how to communicate is the same way they talk in real life.

Green is the king of run-on sentences.

Green is the king of run-on sentences.
Remember also that Australians end all of their sentences on a high pitch, unlike other English-speaking nationalities where it only happens for questions.

Can you imagine how high her voice would be if she read this out loud?

Remember also that Australians end all of their sentences on a high pitch, unlike other English-speaking nationalities where it only happens for questions.

Can you imagine how high her voice would be if she read this out loud?
High enough to shatter the Earth into millions of tiny pieces.

bogan

that's a good one

im gonna make that happen in the states

in Canada some people call the natives that because they invented the toboggan

This is normal Australian life. We fight, drink, forget and forget about it. It's like the entire nation is full of old promiscuous old couples.
oh so like english argentina?

Did they delete their statues?

We have a Newcastle here that is full of loving mental cases. We also have a Toronto.
I was wondering this just yesterday actually, and this has given me a good excuse to enquire.
What do you call people from Newcastle, Australia or Newcastles, USA?
We call them Geordies (but this also applies to people around the Newcastle area), although the name is derived from sources besides the name of the city.

What's the case with places like Oxford, London or Manchester, where we may call the people Oxonians, Londoners or Mancunians?
Do you use the same word for people in identically named towns/cities, or do you use different ones?

Or with other names for people that don't directly relate to the name of the place they live, like Scouser?

oh my god they're actually enacting the stereotypes
"forgetin bloody cunt mate"

people talk in their accents over facebook here as well, my sister does it