Author Topic: zedrow - lying once again here we go  (Read 16826 times)

Well I called the number and it seems to check out guys. Nathan from Harvard extension.

I find it convenient you cropped out just enough of the inbox so that we couldn't even see that it was your inbox that letter was sent to.

But seriously, unless you provide full evidence that is you receiving that letter, everyone here will remain skeptical.

the only page related to harvard with the number from the email is this one
http://www.switchboard.com/business/harvard-university-cambridge-ma-33
switchboard is a subdomain or whatever of whitepages, and if i remember correctly you can easily edit the information on those (or zedrow just looked up "harvard phone number" and took it from here)
No?
Have you even seen the email pics i posted u tard its from an email

I find it convenient you cropped out just enough of the inbox so that we couldn't even see that it was your inbox that letter was sent to.

But seriously, unless you provide full evidence that is you receiving that letter, everyone here will remain skeptical.
proooooof or somethin

I HAVE NOTHING TO TAKE PICTURES WITH I LITERALLY HAVE NOTHING ON MY LAPTOP THAT CAN TAKE PICTURES OF IT
hoh aren't you the brightest
puush
prntscrn
CLIPPING TOOL

proooooof or somethin
me is totally you.

Yeah.

Okay.

No, I don't believe that for a second.

Don't they normally sign the bottom of the paper though? You know, with an actual pen?

Don't they normally sign the bottom of the paper though? You know, with an actual pen?
um thats an email..

Why is he bothering to even take fragments than a whole screenshot if he can clearly censor out his vital information?

um thats an email..
Zedrow, just leave. I'm sick and tired of all your lies and stuffposts you keep spewing from your loving mouth. Maybe you'd actually be an ok guy if you didn't spew stuff that isn't the truth or anything like that. Just quit this stuff.

Zedrow, just leave. I'm sick and tired of all your lies and stuffposts you keep spewing from your loving mouth. Maybe you'd actually be an ok guy if you didn't spew stuff that isn't the truth or anything like that. Just quit this stuff.
ughhhhhh fine
ill only respond through steam or pms or some stuff i guess idk ill stop posting for a while

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 04:54:21 AM by Badspot »

I HAVE NOTHING TO TAKE PICTURES WITH I LITERALLY HAVE NOTHING ON MY LAPTOP THAT CAN TAKE PICTURES OF IT
Oh my god...

next: zedrow, now a 40 year old mother, makes a topic about how her abusive husband hits her and her kid and will refuse to post a pic because she's currently pregnant with the kid

ughhhhhh fine
ill only respond through steam or pms or some stuff i guess idk ill stop posting for a while

this was a huge waste of yours, mine, and everyone here's time.

ughhhhhh fine
This is a leaving post you know