ReapDa [51872]

Author Topic: ReapDa [51872]  (Read 7836 times)

ReapDa claims "you guys are annoying" when all I did was join the server. I didn't harass him in anyway like he claims and he fails to supply proof of us doing so. He did admit to coming onto the server and annoying us, however.

if you said "yeah you and kick can play after this game" it would have been fine

I'm just going to post once to give my side, then I'll be done.

Ravencroft, Kickflow, Betelgeuse, and You are all buddies. (You wasn't being an ass at all.) I joined Raven's server to watch a tourney game and was instantly harassed by betel. Also, any comment I made, whether it was friendly or not, was met with ignorant responses including the word 'autism'. I criticized the rules of the tournament and the referee at the end of a close game, and got into an argument in which I was muted. Okay, that's fine. I left after messing around on the server's court for a bit, and decided to host my server to play a few small pickup games for fun. Raven and Kickflow eventually joined to start drama with me. I kind of knew what was going on so I just got rid of them.. and this thread was born, because I banned them for being annoying. If I don't let them play (in the middle of a game thats already going on), they harass me. If I let them play, they 'call the shots' on what the rules are and how my server is so stuffty.. then they leave and play on Raven's server. At least that was the story the other two times they visited (which was like last year.)

Anyway, you can throw a label on me. I don't care. The thing is, it shouldn't mean anything coming from your mouth.
-People who you don't think are my "buddies" said the same thing about what you did earlier.

-Noone started drama with you except for yourself. I joined your server wanting to play basketball, but you had other plans by instigating me.

-You're obviously lying about kickflow annoying you because he wasn't even in the server for longer than 10 seconds before this drama was made.

-I wasn't annoying unless you consider talking and askign questions while you play basketball being annoying.

-You're making assumptions about the letting us play part because we never even got to play. Noone called your server stuffty either.

Joins and immediately demands to play, knowing that we're in the middle of a game. After I say no, he comments on my missed shot.

He asked why I kicked him and kickflow, then said admin abuse as if I'm not entitled to run my own local server.. Someone who joined the server said Raven was being a prick as well. Then he called me a little stuff and disconnected.. for a few minutes.

Says I stole his events somehow? It's called common sense.. Once the ball hits the block in the hoop, it plays a sound and displays text. He's obviously just flaming me.

Sarcastically commenting on the rules of my server.. because I'm not allowed to have those apparently. He bitched the ref for stating whos ball it was out of bounds.. just to be an ass.

At this point they weren't watching the game, they were roaming around my map sarcastically bashing what I built... so I decided to ban them.

it was just generally stuffty behavior because i "stuff" on his server.

Accidentally pasted the wrong link for this part.

Says I stole his events somehow? It's called common sense.. Once the ball hits the block in the hoop, it plays a sound and displays text. He's obviously just flaming me.

running into a court and yelling at a guy and his friends while they are having a game to give him the ball is a richard move in real life and in video games.

exactly. there's always a reason for why people refuse to provide the full chat log. here we see the start of autism tm turning into nigerian cunts.

exactly. there's always a reason for why people refuse to provide the full chat log. here we see the start of autism tm turning into nigerian cunts.
Most of those were after it was made. I did not cut anything important out in the original topic.
I don't see what a stupid clan has to do with a guy holding a grudge against me and pissing me off.

considering betel, croft and kick are all butt buddies and act like they own every server makes me side with reap here

also it's p funny he's crying 'admin abuse' when i join his bball server to a heated discussion with kick and wrapper and when i try to give my opinion and evidence on why bushi had every right to ban kick from the randomizer, he mutes me. if wrapper wasn't there i wouldn't have been able to provide it, and then right after kick mutes me again.
inb4noeevidencebecausethCIAwhatwillbepointedout

i don't see why you think because you host servers or something you can barge into other player's servers, act like a jerk and then drama the host
the only reason anyone has actually sided with you is because of cropped pictures (which seems to be common in your group) and the fact they're your friends

So I came to the realization this morning that I knew reapda from somewhere else. After looking into it I found that I've had multiple run-ins with this guy in the past. He joined one of my basketball tournaments a while back and would always spam basketballs, destructively criticize rules and just be a general nuisance to the server at every practice. The only reason he wasn't banned was because he was competing in the tournament.
After he was knocked out of the tournament WALDO and I actually considered blacklisting him but we decided not to and moved on. He then went on to build his own basketball court and he started threatening us that he was going to host his own tournament with his new build(lol). He did it mainly through subtly advertising it at my server, but this eventually became so pestering that we had to permaban him.

Obviously I have a short fuse when it comes to people loving with my server and I'm sure people would agree with me if they saw my ban list or this drama. Maybe I was wrong for lashing out at him for what he did, but he deserved any mute, kick or ban that my admins gave him at my server last night. Forcing Kickflow to go out of his way and mute him while refereeing a game is a really annoying thing to do to any admin that may be controlling a game, and if I were there I would have permanently banned ReapDa on the spot. Game disruptions are the most annoying thing at my server.

Although Raven's in the wrong, ReapDa going to his server to stuff on it was pretty immature, too.

Still, /nosupport

raven stop bitching and crying about everything

raven stop bitching and crying about everything
lol nice 1

So I came to the realization this morning that I knew reapda from somewhere else. After looking into it I found that I've had multiple run-ins with this guy in the past. He joined one of my basketball tournaments a while back and would always spam basketballs, destructively criticize rules and just be a general nuisance to the server at every practice. The only reason he wasn't banned was because he was competing in the tournament.
After he was knocked out of the tournament WALDO and I actually considered blacklisting him but we decided not to and moved on. He then went on to build his own basketball court and he started threatening us that he was going to host his own tournament with his new build(lol). He did it mainly through subtly advertising it at my server, but this eventually became so pestering that we had to permaban him.

Obviously I have a short fuse when it comes to people loving with my server and I'm sure people would agree with me if they saw my ban list or this drama. Maybe I was wrong for lashing out at him for what he did, but he deserved any mute, kick or ban that my admins gave him at my server last night. Forcing Kickflow to go out of his way and mute him while refereeing a game is a really annoying thing to do to any admin that may be controlling a game, and if I were there I would have permanently banned ReapDa on the spot. Game disruptions are the most annoying thing at my server.

80% of this post is made up. Also I can't disrupt the game when the spectators didn't have a "voice" from the voice addon. You're lying through your teeth, and it's kind of pathetic.

Good day, sir.

80% of this post is made up. Also I can't disrupt the game when the spectators didn't have a "voice" from the voice addon. You're lying through your teeth, and it's kind of pathetic.

Good day, sir.
You have a pretty bad history at my server and a lot of people can back me up. And all I know from last night is that you were disrupting the server both during and after the game so don't try to play this one off.