Author Topic: ReapDa [51872]  (Read 7843 times)

You have a pretty bad history at my server and a lot of people can back me up. And all I know from last night is that you were disrupting the server both during and after the game so don't try to play this one off.
unless they're random witnesses that aren't your friends, i see no reason for you to bring up said people

I find it funny how Ravencroft can drama anyone. He rolls around with his Nigerian Cunts thing lets Betel take most of the heat for it and abuses admin himself. Him saying anything bad about anyone is the pot calling the kettle black. I am with Reapda on this one although I don't really know him. Once the evidence was tampered with typical Nigerian bullstuff ensued.

You're talking like Betelgeuse and a clan that died 6 month ago had something to do with this. Don't make the barrel scraping so obvious next time.

Either way you're being a hypocrite and clearly dismissing the fact you tried covering yourself by snipping chat and leaving out details.

Im taking Ravencroft's side on this one, ReapDa you can make whatever basketball server you want but don't kick someone for being annoying it makes no sense, and also why make it so nobody can play and stay behind an invisible wall? Just for you friends? And to be honest with you I doubt Kickflow did anything wrong either.
So anyway
/support

So basically everyone else in this thread committed the McNamara fallacy?

I find it funny how Ravencroft can drama anyone. He rolls around with his Nigerian Cunts thing lets Betel take most of the heat for it and abuses admin himself. Him saying anything bad about anyone is the pot calling the kettle black. I am with Reapda on this one although I don't really know him. Once the evidence was tampered with typical Nigerian bullstuff ensued.
yeah that clan died

Im taking Ravencroft's side on this one, ReapDa you can make whatever basketball server you want but don't kick someone for being annoying it makes no sense, and also why make it so nobody can play and stay behind an invisible wall? Just for you friends? And to be honest with you I doubt Kickflow did anything wrong either.
So anyway
/support

Joins and immediately demands to play, knowing that we're in the middle of a game. After I say no, he comments on my missed shot.

He asked why I kicked him and kickflow, then said admin abuse as if I'm not entitled to run my own local server.. Someone who joined the server said Raven was being a prick as well. Then he called me a little stuff and disconnected.. for a few minutes.

Sarcastically commenting on the rules of my server.. because I'm not allowed to have those apparently. He bitched the ref for stating whos ball it was out of bounds.. just to be an ass.

At this point they weren't watching the game, they were roaming around my map sarcastically bashing what I built... so I decided to ban them.

it was just generally stuffty behavior because i "stuff" on his server.
please look at the images on this post
croft and kick started making fun of the rules and build which was deserving of a ban itself, not excluding the fact the fourth thing croft said was "lol nice miss" and then insults someone again

he was being a jerk and deserved the ban, and then gets kick to vouch for him with obviously cropped evidence leaving out anything of him being a pushy jerk, as the evidence is there on reap's post

What did I do wrong that everyone says I did wrong

What did I do wrong that everyone says I did wrong
Joins and immediately demands to play, knowing that we're in the middle of a game. After I say no, he comments on my missed shot.

He asked why I kicked him and kickflow, then said admin abuse as if I'm not entitled to run my own local server.. Someone who joined the server said Raven was being a prick as well. Then he called me a little stuff and disconnected.. for a few minutes.

Says I stole his events somehow? It's called common sense.. Once the ball hits the block in the hoop, it plays a sound and displays text. He's obviously just flaming me.

Sarcastically commenting on the rules of my server.. because I'm not allowed to have those apparently. He bitched the ref for stating whos ball it was out of bounds.. just to be an ass.

At this point they weren't watching the game, they were roaming around my map sarcastically bashing what I built... so I decided to ban them.

it was just generally stuffty behavior because i "stuff" on his server.
please look at the images on this post

I don't see anything kick did beside follow raven around

I don't see anything kick did beside follow raven around
you're vouching for him because your part of the circlejerk club with them for one, and for two he also was making fun of the rules.

you're vouching for him because your part of the circlejerk club with them for one, and for two he also was making fun of the rules.
Wow you're really upset bro, I barely talk to woho.

Wow you're really upset bro, I barely talk to woho.
he's still part of your "he did nothing wrong!!!" club
anyone with actual sense or doesn't want to kiss up to you wouldn't support you. you and kick were being jerks, provide tampered evidence and then drama the host because you think you're special and should be allowed to bash on other people's servers?

You're talking like Betelgeuse and a clan that died 6 month ago had something to do with this. Don't make the barrel scraping so obvious next time.

please stop acting like you do nothing wrong and act differently with your pathetic group,
it's really getting old.