Author Topic: ReapDa [51872]  (Read 7838 times)

So you guys are claiming Raven's drama is void because he was part of a clan that disappeared 8 months ago?

Bitch please. Stop being strawmen.

So you guys are claiming Raven's drama is void because he was part of a clan that disappeared 8 months ago?

Read page two.

Raven had made multiple sarcastic remarks like "nice miss" (which he said multiple times to different people), I guess to antagonise ReapDa and the others on the server. Kickflow didn't do anything wrong that I'm aware of and neither did You. I don't know the full story though.

i'm claiming his drama is void because he was a jerk along with kick and desereved a ban

please look at the images on this post

Everything that was listed was done by raven. I don't see anything that I did wrong.

Blablabla mister blockhead.

Everything that was listed was done by raven. I don't see anything that I did wrong.

Seems to me that this is the same thing that happened to Codeine when his friend Oxycotton decided to attempt to crash a server... he was banned for being Oxycottons' friend.  I guess you got banned for being with Ravencroft, Kick.

Seems to me that this is the same thing that happened to Codeine when his friend Oxycotton decided to attempt to crash a server... he was banned for being Oxycottons' friend.  I guess you got banned for being with Ravencroft, Kick.
10/10 reason.

10/10 reason.
again, you also made fun of the rules

if you is your guy's friend why didn't he get banned? because he's not a jerk like you and croft and didn't make fun of his server. you and croft deserved to be banned.

No I didn't. I said that a rule was funny because I thought it was misspelled.

you and croft deserved to be banned.
Because of why

No I didn't. I said that a rule was funny because I thought it was misspelled.
lol sure and you didn't bother saying "sorry, i thought it was misspelled", instead you continued to hang around croft and act sarcastically
Quote from: KickFlow
yes
yeah dress as him!
support your team
Red Birds
and don't even try to say "i wasn't being sarcastic" because you don't act like this.
Because of why

if you is your guy's friend why didn't he get banned? because he's not a jerk like you and croft and didn't make fun of his server. you and croft deserved to be banned.

The amount of effort you're putting into "exposing" kickflow is making me cringe oblivion. Why are you so angry?

The amount of effort you're putting into "exposing" kickflow is making me cringe oblivion. Why are you so angry?
the way you're lashing out on me is making me traumatized. why are you so mean?

the way you're lashing out on me is making me traumatized. why are you so mean?
Either that or you got some major personal beef lmaoo.